life after death

WJKK WJKF

well, since i haf a tiny bit of knowledge, since im a stupid fool blush.gif , i can only tell u wat i haf herd.

i think that u go 2 dharam raj afta ur death and accounts ur deeds.. all of them. n u'll be punished for every sin uve dun so far. but if u haf bin soo bad u'll haf 2 suffer pain of 8.4 millions lives agen.maybe if ur lucky u may get a human life agen.. to fix ur errors. otherwise, if ur a bhramgiani, well u no for sure wots gna appen, since u alredy IN sach khand so no difference whether life OR death huna?

I remember reading somewhere that the last pauris of Japji Sahib tell us abt the different khands. maybe this sugggests that different level of spirituality lead to different khands (ie: karam khands, sach khand, dharam khand etc etc). hope some gursikh can elaborate on that.

Sorry for all my mistakes (no need 2 count they too many)

HOpe i helped

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

I think you were discussing this before too.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=11414

Regarding Dharam Raj. Please do not interpret Dharm raj as a person or a angel. There are no angels or deities in Guru Nanak’s theology . Every thing in this world works according to “Hukam”. Hukam is the command of the Nirgun Nirankar. Since Nirankar (one which has no form) is nirgun ( without visible properties) we try to describe Nirankar by His attributes (Naam). The most important attribute (Naam) of Nirankar is Sat. Sat is the ultimate truth which is the essence /consciousness or the creative cosmic intelligence. Hukam which can also be interpreted as the rules made by Sat (the cosmic intelligence) by which every body and every thing must follow. So there are duties (that the rules – Hukam to follow) for human being.

Dharam means duties ( here it means the duties or Hukam assigned to human beings). Raj here means rule of laws . So when we say that one goes infront of Dharam Raj perhaps it should be interpreted as that when our conciousness (our essence/soul/ atma) is examined by Sat (cosmic consciousness/ cosmic intelligence/ cosmic essence) according to the Hukam (rules and duties) assigned to human beings.

I must say that you are wrong! dharam rai is real, he judges your actions when you die. If you are sinful the path of death is very painful and you will recieve great sufferings in hell from jamdhoots. Everyone goes to dharam khand where dharam rai decides what happens to you, if you have been a good person you will be sent to heaven. In dharam khand there are countless hells and heavens where millions dwell.

In total there are 5 khands. Dharam khand has just been descirbed. Next is gyan khand which is a beautiful paradise Many gods, goddesses and prophets reside here for e.g jesus, mohammed and etc.

Then saram khand and karam khand follow. Alot of bhagti must be done to reach these higher khands.

Then the highest of the highest is sachkhand which cannot be described in words. This is the ultimate destination where you become one with the guru and waheguru.

If you cannot belive this then believe the guru:

pwpIAw no n dyeI iQru rhix cuix nrk Goir cwilAnu ]

paapeeaa no n dhaeee thhir rehan chun narak ghor chaalian ||

He does not give the sinners any stability or place of rest; He consigns them to the depths of hell.

ikau duqru qrIAY jm fir mrIAY jm kw pMQu duhylw ]

kio dhuthar thareeai jam ddar mareeai jam kaa pa(n)thh dhuhaelaa ||

How can the impassible world-ocean be crossed? The fear of the Messenger of Death is deadly. The path of Death is agonizingly painful.

gwvih icqu gupqu iliK jwxih iliK iliK Drmu vIcwry ]

gaavehi chith gupath likh jaanehi likh likh dhharam veechaarae ||

Chitr and Gupt, the angels of the conscious and the subconscious who record actions, and the Righteous Judge of Dharma who judges this record sing.

Drm rwie no hukmu hY bih scw Drmu bIcwir ]

dhharam raae no hukam hai behi sachaa dhharam beechaar ||

The Righteous Judge of Dharma, by the Hukam of God's Command, sits and administers True Justice.

Drm rwie jb pkris bvry qb ikAw jbwbu kryie ]

dhharam raae jab pakaras bavarae thab kiaa jabaab karaee ||

When the Righteous Judge seizes you and interrogates you, O madman, what answer will you give him then?

swD sMgiq scKMf ivc pRym Bgiq prcY hoie mylw]

saadhh sa(n)gath sachakha(n)dd vich praem bhagath parachai hoe maelaa||

When one becomes attached to the abode of truth in the form of holy congregation, he through loving devotion meets the Lord.

fateh

we al have our owns views on this topic alot people say alot end of day i see it when you wil die you will see for urslf hunna! this is my own view yh so if i say anything arong please excuse me but this jus my own view after we die i believe if you have bin faithful enough you go to a darbar sahib ji where there is simran n kirtan bin held, and there are other people there who have bin able to reach god, as for people who av been bad n done bare sin's they do get punished in some form and can take yrs till they are forgiven and mayb you will b lucky someday to be human again. but to be honest do we want to be human again? this earth we call is like hell do we want to come back? oh jus want to say i use 2 call god he or she, n some1 once said to me god isn't any form of a human or sutin like that so some people above have said he to god, jus suttin i noticed. if i said anything wrong i apologise but like i said these are only my views am not expecting some1 to agree with me or wa eva u think wa u please hunna.

once again apologise for anything i said bad.

fateh

BhaJi,

<<< There are no angels or deities in Guru Nanak’s theology >>>

Please do not be offended, but where did you get this from ? There are angels (devtay) and demons (dhents) in Guru Ji’s theology. Guru Gobind Singh Ji even names some demons – Mehkhasur, Sumb, Nasumb.

Dharam Raj is as real as you and me. His form is huge, he will tower over you when one is presented to him, and his aids Chittar Gupt who have kept your account from the moment you were born will then recount every aspect of your life. Accordingly you will be dished out punishments for your actions.

There is a shabad by Bhagat Tarlochan which says that whatever your last thoughts are as you die that has a great bearing on what happens to your soul. If your last thoughts are of money you end up as a serpent, if your last thoughts are of you children you end up as a pig ………..

In this shabad Kabir Ji does not mince his words and gives it straight.

Kabeer, Maaroo:

Meditate in remembrance on the Lord, or else you will regret it in the end, O mind.

O sinful soul, you act in greed, but today or tomorrow, you will have to get up and leave. ||1||Pause||

Clinging to greed, you have wasted your life, deluded in the doubt of Maya.

Do not take pride in your wealth and youth; you shall crumble apart like dry paper. ||1||

When the Messenger of Death comes and grabs you by the hair, and knocks you down, on that day, you shall be powerless.

You do not remember the Lord, or vibrate upon Him in meditation, and you do not practice compassion; you shall be beaten on your face. ||2||

When the Righteous Judge of Dharma calls for your account, what face will you show Him then?

Says Kabeer, listen, O Saints: in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, you shall be saved. ||3||1||

BhaJi,

<<< There are no angels or deities in Guru Nanak’s theology >>>

Please do not be offended, but where did you get this from ?  There are angels (devtay) and demons (dhents) in Guru Ji’s theology. Guru Gobind Singh Ji even names some demons – Mehkhasur, Sumb, Nasumb.

Dharam Raj is as real as you and me. His form is huge, he will tower over you when one is presented to him, and his aids Chittar Gupt who have kept your account from the moment you were born will then recount every aspect of your life. Accordingly you will be dished out punishments for your actions.

There is a shabad by Bhagat Tarlochan which says that whatever your last thoughts are as you die that has a great bearing on what happens to your soul. If your last thoughts are of money you end up as a serpent, if your last thoughts are of you children you end up as a pig ………..

In this shabad Kabir Ji does not mince his words and gives it straight.

Kabeer, Maaroo:

Meditate in remembrance on the Lord, or else you will regret it in the end, O mind.

O sinful soul, you act in greed, but today or tomorrow, you will have to get up and leave. ||1||Pause||

Clinging to greed, you have wasted your life, deluded in the doubt of Maya.

Do not take pride in your wealth and youth; you shall crumble apart like dry paper. ||1||

When the Messenger of Death comes and grabs you by the hair, and knocks you down, on that day, you shall be powerless.

You do not remember the Lord, or vibrate upon Him in meditation, and you do not practice compassion; you shall be beaten on your face. ||2||

When the Righteous Judge of Dharma calls for your account, what face will you show Him then?

Says Kabeer, listen, O Saints: in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, you shall be saved. ||3||1||

106063[/snapback]

i agree with you 100%