VERY IMPORTANT!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh

Please remove the link at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are kids on this site.

I dont think you should have brought this up because there is not much we can do. Through out the ages the Khalsa has been tormented. Weather it was when the Mughal took over the Darbar Sahib and brought women to dance in it, or when they took Sikh heads for money, or when the British shot down every Sikh man women and child, or even when the Hindus killed every Sikh in site for 3 days straight. And now the internet, where people make up stories of our Khalsa or even try to mock us. I dont know why they do it, it could be out of anger, hate, or jealousy. I will go back to the words of Guru Nanak, "there is no Hindu, and there is no Muslim", everywhere I look I see people claiming to be hindu muslim christian, but they dont practice their religion they just mock or look for flaws in others religion so they can justify why they are their religion. There are many many ignorant people in the world. If someone makes mocks your leg just ignore him, but if he kicks your leg, grab his foot! Lol I couldn't think of anything clever to say, but you get my point.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh

Please remove the link at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are kids on this site.

I dont think you should have brought this up because there is not much we can do. Through out the ages the Khalsa has been tormented. Weather it was when the Mughal took over the Darbar Sahib and brought women to dance in it, or when they took Sikh heads for money, or when the British shot down every Sikh man women and child, or even when the Hindus killed every Sikh in site for 3 days straight. And now the internet, where people make up stories of our Khalsa or even try to mock us. I dont know why they do it, it could be out of anger, hate, or jealousy. I will go back to the words of Guru Nanak, "there is no Hindu, and there is no Muslim", everywhere I look I see people claiming to be hindu muslim christian, but they dont practice their religion they just mock or look for flaws in others religion so they can justify why they are their religion. There are many many ignorant people in the world. If someone makes mocks your leg just ignore him, but if he kicks your leg, grab his foot! Lol I couldn't think of anything clever to say, but you get my point.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh

107213[/snapback]

wjkk wjkf

srry bhajii.... it was shock to see such a thing so i thought maybe something could of been done! whoes ever the site was .. they have deleted it .. so no worries then again bhul chuck maff ...

wjkk wjkf!