Sign in to follow this  
prabjit singh khalsa

getting a new kirpan?

...and by the way, what is a shastar? Many thanks!!!

Blessed be,

Polska

...and by the way, what is a shastar? Many thanks!!!

Blessed be,

Polska

108210[/snapback]

Shastar is weapon in simple terms.

Well said phenji, its tru, the shastar isnt what kills, its the person behind it! Like a car, the car is dangerous, its the person driving behind the wheel. If they are iresponsable then they will kill themselves or someone else. The same applies to Kirpan, if you cnt use it then theres no point in having a big massive one to look good or to "protect people" as you only gona get it taken off you in a fight and then prob get sliced up with it!! And its like a Cardinal Sin to get done over with ya own weapon!!! Quite rightly so too!!!! Behzti man! Get beats with ya own shastar!!!!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

lol ya i'm gonna ask their but i'm looking for a taksali kirpan. so if u know any places in edmonton plz post it. (except gudwara's cause right now i'm asking at the gudwara's and the gudwaras don't give away shastars. :)

bul chak maf

sumtimes outside of gurudwara millwoods on sundays theres one uncle ji who sets up tables and sells shastars and books and stuff. 3 ft kirpans, khandey, teers,...I kno he has taksali kirpans but not sure how big. I think 9 inch is the biggest he has rite now.

jus message me for more info

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh