Is Goi The Only Culprit?

Raju.. bro.. i see you are replying to the post.. since you are new to this forum.. let me tell you about moi.. don't waste ur tyme with me.. as i don't argue with someone who is new and whom i don't know.. i only enter debate with person whom i know pretty well.. otherwise i just give one time reply :) save time for both of us..  :TH:

110495[/snapback]

Sirjee I saw this only after I posted. You can be the judge, I rest my case.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all you are new to this forum and you don't know most of the frequent users here and hence your statement "YOU bias people" seems to be invalid and it sounds strange coming out of one sikh saying to another sikh "You people"...

sorry if it sounded harsh but i m frequent reader on this forum for almost 6 months on this forum. I see few people on here have complete bias, double standards.

bad mouthing 900 million hindus is example of that.

Namastang wrote

<<are you suggesting that our hindu brothers are enemies too that we should destroy them as few sikh terrorist organizations did back in those days?>>

Dear brother,why are you trying to put words in my mouth.When did I say about destroying hindus.There are good and bad people in every community.

I mean to say that we just cant put blame on the indian government.The hindu population is also responsible for all this.

Are hindu brothers our enemies?Answer is NO as sikhs dont keep animosity in their mind.

Our hindu brothers our friends.Well...........Answer is no.

Will they help us in fighting RSS that is insulting sikhism and sikh principles openly on television and newspaper.

Will they help us in our effort to bring amnesty international in Punjab?

For most hindus KPS Gill is a demi god and great Indian.Dont they feel for the blood of thousands of young sikhs who were killed???

To be brief I dont hate hindus because they also have the jot of waheguru like any other human being.But I dont expect any favour from hindu community because their history tells that they can never be trusted.

Khalistan Zindabad

No community is any other community's 'brother'. We have all come in this world alone and go away alone. the only thing that we can demand from another person or community is 'RESPECT'. Nothing more and nothing less.

I might well be crucified for saying this on the forum but even with my rudimentary knowledge of history I can recollect General Dyer who was the murderer of Jallianwala Bagh killed 20,000 people in one evening. The British committed countless atrocities on the Sikhs yet many on this forum are shamelessly sitting in UK. how should one decipher that ??

General Dyer was a protestant Christian...so how come today Christians are your brothers and you are sitting in their countries ??

Our hindu brothers our friends.Well...........Answer is no.

I agree that Hindus have a lot of useless characteristics but majority are extremely peace loving, vegetarian etc, if one has to create enemies of such a community then [start dripping saracsm]I really admire the capabilities of people who have managed such a feat[/end dripping sarcasm].

Muslims likewise committed countless atrocities on the sikhs but there is nary a voice against them on this fourm. Are they a 'brother community' ?? The only problem seems to be with the Hindoos.

Again sorry for being blunt, I expect forgiveness in advance if I stepped on anyone's toes or left behind hurt feelings.

Raju

<<I agree that Hindus have a lot of useless characteristics but majority are extremely peace loving, vegetarian etc, if one has to create enemies of such a community then [start dripping saracsm]I really admire the capabilities of people who have managed such a feat[/end dripping sarcasm].

Muslims likewise committed countless atrocities on the sikhs but there is nary a voice against them on this fourm. Are they a 'brother community' ?? The only problem seems to be with the Hindoos.

Again sorry for being blunt, I expect forgiveness in advance if I stepped on anyone's toes or left behind hurt feelings.>>

Muslims openly butchered sikhs,they fought sikhs openly and recognized sikhs as dangerous and different BREED.India on the other hand is doing things under the table and if some sikh tries to fight against it ,the majority community of india terms him as a TRAITOR AND A TERRORIST.Muslim rule was a blessing in disguise as it helped us in writing an UNMATCHABLE HISTORY WRITTEN WITH OUR BLOOD.

Why voice against hindus and not muslims?

well...because sikhs are fighting for soverienity in India and hence the voice against hindus,sikhs dont have too many issues with muslims at the moment and whenever there is an issue,there is voice against muslims too.And yes i personally dont think muslim brothers are better to us than any other community.

Regarding the peace loving hindus,it will be nice if they give the minorities of india the right to self determination and stop cursing people as traitors and extremists who fight for soverignity.

If peace loving indians dont do this,one day their rule will go(due to wahegurus law of infinite justice) and they will be slaves again and will have no other choice apart from being peace loving.

Again sorry for being blunt, I expect forgiveness in advance if I stepped on anyone's toes or left behind hurt feelings. :TH:

Raju wrote

<<No community is any other community's 'brother'>>

So Raju u agree that hindus are not friends of sikhs.And GOI certainly has blood of thousands of innocent sikhs on its face.Hence,can u give me some logical reason why majority of ur PEACE LOVING hindus are against sikhs if they ask for a separate state.

Why shud sikhs live in a country when the Government is against them and the majority population is watching the show(may be enjoying it too).If your peace loving hindus are so tolerant,why they loose their tolerance when sikhs ask for khalistan and term sikhs as traitors?Arent these double standards?

Khalistan Zindabad

I might well be crucified for saying this on the forum but even with my rudimentary knowledge of history I can recollect General Dyer who was the murderer of Jallianwala Bagh killed 20,000 people in one evening. The British committed countless atrocities on the Sikhs yet many on this forum are shamelessly sitting in UK. how should one decipher that ??

General Dyer was a protestant Christian...so how come today Christians are your brothers and you are sitting in their countries ??

What a load of utter rubbish. To compare the British and their Raj to the last 20+ years of tyrannical Brahmin India is a complete joke.

Firstly about 500+ people died as a result of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre, where then did you get that ridiculous figure of 20,000.

In general the British did there fair share for Punjab and Sikhs, with great advancements of agriculture taking place. Sikhs in the UK are the most successful ethnic minority in Britain, that including the Whites.

The only countless atrocities I remember is the murder of 100,000+ Sikhs since the early 80's. Today we face a different kind of war in Punjab, our History, Religion, People (Drugs & Alcohol) and Economy is being killed, this is the direct result of Government policies that are aimed at eradicating the Sikhs as an independent nation.

Another thing I would like to say this that I am sick and tired of all these people that comment that the militants were not popular or supported in Punjab. What the hell do these people know about the rural Sikh people, NOTHING! These bhapa they meet in the cities that are neo-Sikhs that have mixed marriages with their Hindu counterparts (one brother Sikh and the other Hindu) and they are the "Sikhs" who claim to love India en mass.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD.

DDS, I dunno if you can see the big picture here ?

We all desire that we get a country where we are the majority community or the only community. I am a christian, I wish that I had a region in India where only my community lived and I could live there as I wished, I could run stark nekkid on the streets and there would not be anyone that would be too bothered about it. I do have strong objections when the BJP/RSS combine until recently used to mention Christians in India as 'Hindu Christians' and other stupid names. I took umbrage when a BJP/RSS hoodlum called Dara Singh burned dead Graham Staines and his two young children alive 'WHILE THEY WERE SLEEPING' in their jeep etc. In short I have lots of complaints with lots of people in India.

But when I open the bible it is written that these are the 'end times' before the world will change forever but before that we have to face lots of calamities and dangers. I also know that if God wanted me to just survive in a single community society then I would have been born in some country like China or Norway/Sweden etc. But God has created different flowers in his garden, so that we can try to live all together inspite of differences. So if God wanted a single flower garden then he could just have created a bigger China on earth and all people would look almost same and talk the same language and there would be no tension on earth. But that is not how he wished, because God wanted all of us to become more mature by living in a multicultural society wherein we would become more mature human beings by learning to live with others and learning to live through mistakes and trial and tribulations. I hope you appreciate what I am trying to say.

Raju wrote

<<No community is any other community's 'brother'>>

So Raju u agree that hindus are not friends of sikhs.And GOI certainly has blood of thousands of innocent sikhs on its face.Hence,can u give me some logical reason why majority of ur PEACE LOVING hindus are against sikhs if they ask for a separate state.

110573[/snapback]

DDS, if you notice the hindu psyche carefully, they seem to be having an inferiorty complex regarding lots of issues. Frankly I did not notice there was such an undercurrent of inferiority comlex myself until the BJP came into power and they got votes on what I believed to be utter stupid issues. Only then I started to think about this deepers and came to realize that it is after a long time and now with prosperity touching there shores they (hindu) feel that they can truly inherit their place on earth after centuries of torment and subjugation especially in Northern India. As a Hindu person was asking me on another forum, "During middle ages was there a Single functioning Hindu temple complex in North India of the likes which was found in South India" ?? Almost all were destroyed or plundered constantly by the Islamists/Mughals etc. Thus today the hindu is very possessive of what they have. Think of it I really can't blame them.

The second point you raised about double standards is very profound. Yes there are plenty of double standards in India and in GoI. For eg on one hand it treats minorities with kidgloves and has appeasement of western style in many respects, but on the other hand with one stroke with an incident like Blue Star or 84 riots and Gujrat riots it looses all credibility gained after decades of work. It seems to me that there is no middle path, and there is no balanced path. It is somewhat like the attitude of Indians who either raise a person to demi-God status or crucify thme at the nearest pedestal. This seems to be a cultural problem or some psychological problem.

What a load of utter rubbish....

Yes you are right, the british just threw flowers and roses at whomever they saw and they flooded the land with milk and honey. How can the british do any harm, all harm is done by the cunning and devious brahmin/bahman/beimaan etc.

Hundreds of thousands died in the bengal famine due to callous and racist british policies and they pulled millions below the poverty line and forced people to pay them even if they were starving. It doesn't matter anymore, because how can you compare the lives of lowly third world Indians with the far far superior british.