Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Held By Indian Governmen

hardykaur

I dont no if it is true but today i was told that the indian government has got Sant baba ranjit singh. First it was Akash radio and now this. He is a good person sending the true message of sikhi and the indian government can`t take it!!!!!!!!

I dont no if it is true but today i was told that the indian government has got Sant baba ranjit singh. First it was Akash radio and now this. He is a good person sending the true message of sikhi and the indian government can`t take it!!!!!!!!

111653[/snapback]

:) wht do u mean

wht's the matter ?

why there so much on sbrs on this

why so many controversies?

after all baba ji r doin a prt sewa for khalsa panth.

111653[/snapback]

:) wht do u mean

wht's the matter ?

why there so much on sbrs on this

why so many controversies?

after all baba ji r doin a prt sewa for khalsa panth.

111778[/snapback]

Well being sikh in India is not easy. Some of the hindus are trying to ruin sikhi and with sant ji sikhi is growing because many young sikhs in india are taking amrit and that is something the hindustani government does not like. The government introduced the rss. It could be said that exactly is being said about sant ji as was said about sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindrawale. Sikhs are a threat for some hindus and that is why so much is happening now.