The Hives Are Law!

That was my cousins ID first of all, i wouldnt double ID. They are on their way back to england right now, and when they reach there i can get a hold of them for you.

i dont think you understand, the hives arent even my faviroute band. I do think pop punk is stupid and i hate it, but dont you realize that someone can hate most of something but like some of it? I have critisims of the hives, like their lyrics and them calling themselves pop punk, (which i dont agree with) but i still enjoy them quite a bit. I used THEM instead of my faviroute band (The Who) because not as many would have heard of them.

I was assigned this caste, and this race, and i dont have to love it. Just because im brown doesent mean i have to love punjabi music. I dislike it and THATS THAT. I hate it, because it doesent make me want to move. ROCK makes me want to move. I've sat through hundreds of partys listening to the music and hating it.

and dude, im a jazz musician myself and I know about music. I've listened to the greats like Bob Dylan, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Jackson Browne, Joni Mitchell, Jerry Lee Lewis (i dont care about his private life), and Chuck Berry for years. Dont tell me i dont know about music. And if you think im just namedropping to sound important, then your as immature as you think i am

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic