The Hives Are Law!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo dude your a joke.

Are you the only one who thinks bhangra is rubbish.

Is it cus u have no movement cus i no may people who don't but they don't hate bhangra.

111926[/snapback]

im a joke? what does your tirade about movement mean? i dont understand your language.

i know there are more people here who think bhangra is garbage. they may not love rock like me but I know at least someone here agrees to my comment about bhangra being against basic principles of Sikhism.

Not all bhangra is against basic sikhi!!!! :)

Then if it is like that then no one shud listen to music cus i'm sure the hives have lyrics which are against sikhi.

selling your body for medical stuff. Why use medicines when guru is our medicine.

what is so wrong with the traditional panjabi sound. Why go for drum an bass when u can have a dhol an a tumbi.

Thats music!!!!!!!!!

ok... i have 2 comments... lol

1- to me... the only good music is music that inspires us to sing along the Glories of God. that lifts the soul, and brings calm and peace

2- however, i shouldnt be biased, because God has made all these musics... Guru Ji is in charge of all the radio stations, bands creativity, and the words coming from people's mouths. lol So... to say one is good and one bad... i guess is only in the relative perspective (like my previous comment... is relative to me).