Story Thread!

Heera Singh

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the middle of nowwhere.. there was a space ship flying by................. LOL.gif

129647[/snapback]

and then Damanpreet Kaur (Khasla_Gril_1...aka: ME!) yelled "oh my God! its a..a...a.....shuttle from outter space! lets go and great the aliens!!"

so the fauj_____________

got hungry...and ordered some PIJJA [POPULAR DA PIJJA]...(lol)...he kept on eating and eating and eating partytime2.gif ...and he got real stronng with all those carb and wanted to burn em.....and SUDDENLY ohmy.gif , in the near distance he saw a jungle GYM.... and then................................

got hungry...and ordered some PIJJA [POPULAR DA PIJJA]...(lol)...he kept on eating and eating and eating partytime2.gif ...and he got real stronng with all those carb and wanted to burn em.....and SUDDENLY ohmy.gif , in the near distance he saw a jungle GYM.... and then................................

130185[/snapback]

i was really hoping that the person after me would post something about the aliens..... :lol: no.gif

:lol: ..........

:umm: ...................

:umm: .........................

:@ ................................

:@ .........................................

ha ha ha ha ha

130496[/snapback]

i wouldnt be laughing if i were you....cuz im mad right now...and you dont want to upset me even more.....

grrr....

why didnt you post something funny??? just wasted you post on some hahaha stuff....

btw....its ok...just dont laugh AT me ...you can laugh with me though.... lol

LOL.gif

now add to the story PLEASE!