Please Help Me

Guest Guest

you forget that not only by choosing parents your hurting yourself and the guy, but also the third party that will be involved will also be hurt.. also because you took that extra step you are hurting guru sahib too and even further hiding the truth and to go along playing it quiet..

i think its MUCH worse to go along with your parents right now. They will not be the right choice for you right now ..

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

Penji, i think the best think to do is to tell your parents how you feel about them and this guy. N try to explain to them what your feeling and what youll go through no matter what happens. IE if you leave the guy or if you leave your parents or if you marry the person of thier choice. N the best thing to do is ask your parents whats the differneces between the castes- n try show them what the Gurbani tells them about castes that it doesnt really exsist. N maybe give real examples of differnt Sikh castes marrying each other n try to show how differnt religious ppl have got married into Sikh families- to show them that it isnt bad getting married in a differnt caste.

Penji if u need more help Pm or summet so i can try to find u shabadas that maybe can help. I gotta go now but otherwise i would of tried to find examples or shabads for you. I might reply in cuple of days though

I hope WAHEGURU shows you the way

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH