Extreme Moslem Radical Clerics

Jeevan

I was reading an article from america where it said if muslims attacked america again and it resulted with heavy casualites, then america will respond by nuking mecca and medina. Nuking mecca would virtually destory the city and vapourise its inhabitants, with todays stand of nukes one would be 1,000 times more powerful than the ones dropped on japan in 1945.

OUCH :) soz 4 going off topic but i herd this form my history teacher. during cold war, the president at that time said proudly in a conference that with the nukes of america, they can destroy the whole world over 6 times. den sum1 stood up and asked: y?! u only need 2 do it once wacko.gif

113014[/snapback]

lolz its olrite I think its still relevent to the topic.

Yeah there is even a device which the soviets are alleged to have designed and constructed back in 1970's. That could destory the world in less than 90 secs sending 3 shock waves around world flattening everything in its path.

If governments wanted to destory radical Islam or bring it to submission then it would be very simple if total war was declared. Just like the japanese were nuked to submission to peace before that they were very aggressive believing they were superiour to all the races and peoples on the world. They were soon brought back down to earth and humbled in very inhumane and horrific circumstances.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raju

In order to cause havoc in other countries, the other countries have to have people that are compliant with causing this havoc!

Its easy to blame other for one's own shortcomings! :)

112982[/snapback]

The brits have indulged in grandstanding and statesmanship when Islamists sitting in their country supported all their little terror wars around the world. These are the people who supported the murderers when they were killing babies and children and women in various places around the world. If you have studied Islamists carefully, they are a breed that is NEVER SATISFIED in whichever country they might be. Islamists themselves say that they are part of some 'global ummah' and they have no boundaries.

The brits were until now sponsoring this hypocrisy....until ofcourse eventually the tables turned on them.

112989[/snapback]

I disagree.

The UK has had a history of tolerating descent. Classic example, was Ghandhi leading the Quit India movement, yet he was allowed to come to England. When Udham Singh shot O'Dwyer, did the Brits freak out and ban all Indians? Before that when Dhingra assasinated Brots did they deport all the Indians here?

Tell me what other country would tolerate that.

The Islamofascists have abused the UK's hospitality, and sought to blow up the hand that feeds them.

The Brits did what they thought was right in their National interest, and you can't blame them for that. They have finally woken up.

Don't cofuse tolerance and Liberal principles with grandstanding and staesmansship.

The UK has had a history of tolerating descent.

Gandhi, Udham Singh et al were freedom fighters, just like the present day Iraqi freedom fighters. And the brits treated the Indians exactly like the americans treat the present day Iraqis, you do know that americans held dialogue with Muqtada Al-Sadr even when they were waging a war with his force. That is realpolitik. Though I agree that the brits were pretty civilized when compared to the Islamists and other scoundrels. But that said the brits were and are cunning scoundrels, they had no problems when the Islamists were directing their fire outwards, now that their own house is on fire they have woken up. If you are specifically talking of India's experience then read this as a good example of british cunning.

Churchill's advice was for Britain to "keep a little piece of India".

When informed of the partition plan he said "Ah! So we have had the last laugh after all."

look who is laughing now ..

I tend to agree with Raju. The British had been way too tolerant and they hoped that by bending over backwards to accommodate the radicals that somehow they would be spared terrorism in this country. Did anyone watch the 'dispatches' documentary last night. The British govt had a full decade to understand that they were letting in snakes into their country but they just slept while the radicals got stronger. The only thing that Islamic terrorism or even Islam in general understands is strength. If britain had deported the likes of bakri in the 90's the radicals would have realised that they did not have a blank cheque to do whatever they wanted. Look at China and now Uzbekistan, they have islamic terrorist problem ( is there a country without an islamic terrorism problem?) but they use their strength, close down the mosques, arrest the troublemakers and generally not allow themselves to be bullied by the Muslims.

It was amusing to watch Ken Livingstone the london mayor criticising terrorism when it happens in london but only last year he invited that qadawi guy who said it's ok to do suicide bombs in israel and iraq. Livingstone upon his return after 7/7 then went on tv to justify the use of suicide attacks by palestinians. Man it would be the ultimate irony if the israelis now started to criticise the Uk for the way the british govt is taking action against the radicals!!

here is another example of british tyranny...

Papers unearth connection between Jinnah and Churchill

“Correspondence recently declassified by the British government indicates a close link between Jinnah and Churchill. The letters relate to the second half of 1946, when Churchill, having lost the 1945 election, was leader of opposition,” it reported. “In the letters Churchill played counsellor to Jinnah, but privately. He advised Jinnah that they should not meet in public. Instead, correspondence was to be addressed to Miss EA Gilliatt, 6 Westminster Gardens, London. Gillaitt was Churchill’s private secretary,” it said.“The intriguing letters will figure in a documentary made by media firm News Watch Asia to be telecast by Zee News on August 14,”

Jinnah may have tipped off Churchill on ’46 riots

this shows british in thier true colours, they have used the Islamists as a pawn in their chess moves when it suited their purpose. Now the snakes whom they had fed milk have bitten the hand that fed them.

This is proof enough that the British have used the Islamists to screw others around for a long long time.

Gandhi, Udham Singh et al were freedom fighters, just like the present day Iraqi freedom fighters.

113190[/snapback]

Are you having a laugh?

Did Udham Singh target innocent British Civilians in bombing campaigns? Did Dhingra target innocent British civilians in random bombing campaigns? Did Bhaghat Singh target random Indian civilians in random bombing campaigns.

You cannot even begin to compare the two. Also, those "Iragi" "Freedom Fighter" or terrorists as I call them are not even Iraqi's but foreign Al Qaeeda.

These Terrorists are trying to undermine a legitamately elected Iraqi Goernment, with an over 60% mandate.

Do you think Udham Singh would try and undermine a legitamately elected Indian Government (and that was when the British were still present for some time after 47).

And the brits treated the Indians exactly like the americans treat the present day Iraqis,

113190[/snapback]

You mean they helped them to establish a democratic government? The Brits did no such thing. You cannot compare Iraq with India. You're getting your history all back to front and twisted.

you do know that americans held dialogue with Muqtada Al-Sadr even when they were waging a war with his force. That is realpolitik.

113190[/snapback]

Chaimberlain held dialogue with Hitler. Galloway with Saddam. etc etc. It means nothing. First rule of war is to exhaust all possibilities before going to war. Second rule of war to keeping exploriing those possibilities, while still at war.

Though I agree that the brits were pretty civilized when compared to the Islamists and other scoundrels. But that said the brits were and are cunning scoundrels, they had no problems when the Islamists were directing their fire outwards, now that their own house is on fire they have woken up. If you are specifically talking of India's experience then read this as a good example of british cunning.

113190[/snapback]

Too simplistic. The Brits have a democracy and dependiing on its colours, policy is formulated.

Churchill's advice was for Britain to "keep a little piece of India".

When informed of the partition plan he said "Ah! So we have had the last laugh after all."

look who is laughing now ..

113190[/snapback]

Af

Again to simplistic. Post war there was a change in the political landscape. Churchill was uncerimoniously booted out. Churchill was an out an out racist.

Indian are bigger suckers for accepting the partition plan. Like I said, easy to blame others. Jinnah could have easily been made PM of India and Partition would never have happened..

Jinnah ?? What exactly are his qualifications that he should be made prime minister ? He did not even spend a single damn day in jail during the entire freedom struggle. Neither did any of his partners who ended up on that side of the border. He was in cahoots with Churchill and other members of the anti-India establishment in Britain to further his own ends. His only struggle was not for freedom but for his own comforts.

Why Jinnah ? and why not Bacha khan...atleast he went to jail alongside Gandhi is a far better individual than that corrupted fellow.

And hello sir ! even Iraq has freedom fighters who oppose american and british colonisation of their country, it is just that the Islamists have tainted the name of the genuine freedom fighters as well. But that does not mean Iraqis have no pride and are happy under a bunch of people who have shown scant regard for Iraqi human rights and are involved in the death of atleast a million Iraqi children in the 90s. And you think everything is forgiven now ??

And as far as dialogue is concerned even we are holding dialogues with Musharraf who until yesterday was the biggest terrorist sympathizer. You are just proving my point for me.

It is clear the British govtment is now paying for the chickens that have come home to roost analogy.

Like I said in my previous post sometime ago, had the British administration not created Pakistan and had given the Sikhs their nation and homeland (Punjab) back in 1947 there would not have been this problem with Pakistani Islamic jihadi's being fostered in hate, racism and terrorism against the world today.

Even most British born Pakistani Muslims support Pakistan more than the land (UK)where they were born and brought up in. You just have to look at Pakistan's indepedance day aug 14th to see how many Pakistani's celebrate it compared to muslims, sikhs and hindu's of Indian origin on aug 15th ( india's indepedance day) very few because most British Indian's feel more loyality towards the land that they were brought up in.

I think the British Govt hasnt fully woken uptio to how big this problem is. Because we still have Islamic leaders who believe muslims played no part in the attacks when the evidence and circumstances now prove beyond doubt that they did.

President Musharraf himself is under attack from radicals in his own back yard and is now paying for the jihadi element which was allowed to grow like bacteria unchecked and which now threatens to infect pakistan's political scene with the agenda of hate fuelled islamists.

Recently the Tottenham Ayotollah Omar Bakri Mohammed has been in the news. Apparently unlike the 'moderate' Muslims who would like us all to believe that they are helping the govt to fight terrorism he said that he would not inform the police if he knew of any Muslim planning to carry out further attacks! Apparently no Muslim is allowed to inform on a fellow Muslim or help the kafir authorities against a Muslim. That tells you everything!

Over the weekend he was threatened with deportation and action under the treasons act. But yesterday he flew out to Lebanon and everyone heaved a sigh of relief but now it appears that he will be coming back. Probably he's found out that exchanging the UK where he and his 6-8 kids get £400 per week benefits plus a free car and free housing for the dump that is dar ul islam isn't such a good idea.

lol

I saw that program "tottenham ayotollah" years ago I think 1998??? and even back then I was wondering why isnt the govt doing anything about these jokers.

Anyways I saw that program on C4 about these nutters and its clear they are all mouth and no action but DO incite and brainwash vunerable young minds into their evil ideology. So even though they mite not do anything violent themselves their words are enough to influence people with little brain cells or sense of morality to carry out acts of terror on innocent peoples.

I have information about Hizb-ut-thair and how it incited fights with sikhs, hindus, jews and chritistians in uk colleges and unversities which got them banned and led to several clashes on the streets of UK between Sikhs and Muslim youths in mid 90's after HuT members attacked Sikh students at west thames college and Sikhs retaliated with force.