Extreme Moslem Radical Clerics

Jeevan

raju  your christian brothers are spreading teh same hate as the muslims just ina  more peaceful way. 

Christians believe all to be worshipping false Gods except those who worship Jesus Christ. I think Christians should be the last ones ripping Muslims cause they are on the same level religion-wise.

You should see the garbage Christian missionaries are spewing in Punjab lately.  I have nothing against Christianity but when they start telling people in my village i PUnjab that Jesus is the only way and that Guru Granth Sahib is just a book, wel they are no different than Muslims and all semitic faiths.

and as for beaheading 600 jews, south america is a perfect example of christian "compassion" for the "savages"

113708[/snapback]

You are spot on.

The Christians are no better than the fanatical Mullahs. Its just that they are much sweeter in delivering their message. Wheras the Mullahs are more direct and in your face. no.gif

The Muslims have Jihad. The Christians have Crusade. Both have commited untold acts of barbarity in the name of their religion. :doh: @

Its funny, when you tell Christians that the Bible was not written by Jesus and that Jesus still believed in Judaism they go all quiet. :)

The Semitic faiths are the most intolerant of all the faiths in the world. wacko.gif

I think its disgraceful the way Christian missionaries go around Punjabi villages like PIMPS looking for converts. They use deceit, guile and all sorts of nonsense to entrap unsuspecting simple village folk to their narrow view of the world. grin.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And after all this you two are sitting in Christian countries, building your Gurdwaras, practising your religion etc. hmm....

Try doing that in mmm...saudi arabia ??

113801[/snapback]

There are Gurudwara's in Baghdad and Afghanistan, and Iran! :)

Like I said, the Christian Misiionaries message is sweeter to the face than that of the Muslims.

Sorry if you are offeneded Raju.

Its almost a shame Bakri has been barred from the UK, he was showing the world what some Moslems really thought of the rest of the World.

BBC NEWS

Cleric Bakri barred from Britain

Radical Islamic preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed has been excluded from the UK.

The Home Office said Home Secretary Charles Clarke used existing powers to exclude Mr Mohammed as his presence was "not conducive to the public good".

The cleric is being held by the Lebanese authorities in Beirut, it is believed at the request of Syria.

He was seized after a TV interview in which he said he would not return to Britain as a persona non grata, only as a visitor.

The preacher left the UK six days ago on what he described as a holiday to see his mother in Beirut.

Family 'unaffected'

The self-styled "sheikh" ran the radical al-Muhajiroun group from Tottenham, north London, until it was disbanded last year.

He is famous for praising the 9/11 hijackers as the "magnificent 19".

He has been a great asset for the Muslim community here

Anjem Choudray, Omar Bakri Mohammed's spokesman

A Home Office spokesman said the decision to bar Mr Mohammed would not affect his family. He has seven children who were born in Britain.

They would continue to receive their State benefits, he said, although those paid to the cleric would cease.

Since the 1980s Mr Mohammed had had indefinite leave to remain in the UK after gaining political asylum.

He is thought to have dual Syrian and Lebanese nationality.

Regarding his arrest in Beirut, a Lebanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman said there was an official request from the Syrian authorities "to surrender him to the security forces in Syria."

"They say he is a Syrian and has been convicted in Syria for many crimes, and that they need him for those crimes."

With his often very offensive remarks he has contributed towards the demonisation of British Muslims

Inayat Bunglawala, Muslim Council of Britain

The spokesman said he believed the activities for which Syria wished to see Mr Mohammed extradited were not terrorism-related but to do with "past events in Syria in the 1980s".

The cleric's spokesman, Anjem Choudray, described the UK move as "completely outrageous" and a "failure" of the principle of free speech.

"He has been a great asset for the Muslim community here.

"It is going to be a great loss for the British public and the Muslim community, I believe, and I think that this is indicative of the oppressive nature of the Blair regime."

But Inayat Bunglawala, from the Muslim Council of Britain, said: "Omar Bakri is unlikely to be missed by the vast majority of British Muslims.

"He is someone who for 20 years was given shelter by this country and he has spent almost all that time vilifying this country and its values.

"With his often very offensive remarks he has contributed towards the demonisation of British Muslims."

Deportation arrests

His arrest on Thursday came as 10 foreign nationals, who the Home Office says pose a threat to national security, were detained in the UK, pending deportation.

One of them, radical cleric Abu Qatada is expected to be deported to Jordan next week, according to the Jordanian interior minister.

It follows a UK deal with Jordan that deportees would not be persecuted.

In his absence, Abu Qatada has been sentenced by a court in Jordan to life in prison over a series of explosions.

Omar Bakri Mohammed has caused recent controversy by saying he would not report a potential bomber to the police and is currently being investigated by UK authorities.

During the TV interview in Lebanon, Mr Mohammed said that he had Lebanese nationality because his father had Lebanese citizenship.

He said that he had been living in England since 1986 and added that he had been subjected to harassment in Britain.

He also reportedly said that he could never support the killing of innocent people, which he condemned.

Story from BBC NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/uk/4144792.stm

Published: 2005/08/12 11:36:29 GMT

© BBC MMV

Its almost a shame Bakri has been barred from the UK, he was showing the world what some Moslems really thought of the rest of the World.

113839[/snapback]

True, he was a great spokesperson of 'How twisted is Islam really' !!

There are Gurudwara's in Baghdad and Afghanistan, and Iran!

Then why are not more & more sikhs migrating to the above-mentioned places ?? tongue.gif

It's not everyday that you get the opportunity of wearing yellow ribbons to demonstrate that you are a walking, talkin kuffar.

i would just call it a white coutnry not christian country

and what religion do the majority of whites follow, or their ancestors followed ??

Did it have any leader who was a non-christian except for a 'Disraeli' ??

the monarch is also appointed by the Church, via the Archbishop of Canterbury. Need more proof ??

UK is a predominantly Christian country until the scourge of multiculturalism came and took over it. Did it have any leader who was a non-christian except for a 'Disraeli' ??

the monarch is also appointed by the Church, via the Archbishop of Canterbury. Need more proof ??

For all purposes UK was built by Christians, run by Christians who then for some reasons decided to open their gates to all manner of people esp the scourge of em all-muzzies.

113856[/snapback]

fanx 4 correcting me but i was on abt the actual society, lyk compared to mulsim countries uk is mroe relaxed religion wise.. yh? or am i rong?

forgive my stupid mistakes

And after all this you two are sitting in Christian countries, building your Gurdwaras, practising your religion etc. hmm....

Try doing that in mmm...saudi arabia ??

113801[/snapback]

uh Gurdwaras were the first to be attacked after 9/11 and 7/7 buddy.

should i post the number of sikhs beaten and or killed in america?

America has separation of church and state, if this country was ruled based on the church we would be in big trouble.