Khalistan-home to all

Waaheguru ji ka Khalsa!

Waaheguru ji ki Fateh!

It amazes me to see some people who say why do you guys hate Hindus. Wow, have these people forgotten that our Gurus were martyred for protecting the Hindu peoples' right to worship. Have these people forgotten that we declined an offer by the British for a separate Sikh homeland in 1947. I want everyone to remember what happened to Sikhs after Indira <admin-profanity filter activated> Gandhi was sent back to hell. 10,000 Sikhs murdered in cold blood, for one Bahmini! OUr Akaal Takhat was destroyed, and how many Hindus were massacered? Go and destroy Mecca and see if the Muslims leave anyone responsible alive. These people have overlooked the patience of the Khalsa. Poeple know that any Hindus that were killed in Punjab were killed by Police officers trying to destroy the image of freedom loving Sikhs, but even that number of Hindus killed is barely in the hundreds. Sikhs have been murdered by the tens of thousands. Where were our Hindu brothers when Punjab state was to be made? Where were our Hindu brothers when the police were killing Sikhs in fake encounters? Where are our Hindu brothers when the RSS is trying to assimilate Sikhi into Hinduism? Where are they? Wow there are so many Sikhs trying to defend the Hindus of India but what about your Guru your Panth? When are you people going to feel the pain of your nation. Don't the cries of the mothers who have lost all their sons haunt you at night? Don't the stories of torture and murder haunt you at night? Don't the images of the destroyed Akaal Takhat give you nightmares? If not then you do not feel the pain of the Khalsa!

The United States saw 3,

000 of teir citizens murdered by terrorists, and they leveled Afghanistan and Iraq, we have see, hundreds of thousands of our people murdered, what should we do? I don't hate Hindus but I believe that the Khalsa needs us and we should stop protecting the people who don't give a damn about Sikhi. It's time to protect your turban! It's time to protect the Panth! People say but my friends are Hindus and tehy do Jap Ji Sahib and go to Gurdwara. Well ask your friend when they read"Ik ONkar Satnaam, Karta Purkh Nirbhau Nirwaair, Akaal Moorat Ajooni Sai bhan...." don't they feel that its the opposite of Hinduism. Do they realize that they are saying that there is only one God who is free from the life and death cycle and has no form, and who's name is the TRUTH. It's ok to have friends of all faithsm but remember that Sikhi needs you, that if you lose Sikhi, you will lose that spirit which makes you want to protect people of all faiths. ONce you people lose Sikhi, you will lose that spirit which makes you so strong and which you are so proud of. Don't wait until it is too late, protect your religion, your Panth, your Sikhi, so that you may be the Guru's Sikh.

Khalistan is our mission our right. Don't betray your heritage your Sikhi your great martyrs. Just remember that before Bhagat Singh and Uddam Singh were called terrorists. Bhai mani Singh and Baba Deep Singh were considered terrorists by the Mughals, and now the Hindustanis call Sukhs Jinda, Beant Singh, Satwant Singh, Kehar Singh, Bhindrawaala, terrorists. ONe day my friends they will also be renowned worldwide as martyrs, buyt as Sikhs don't wait for the enemy to realize these people as martyrs! Now it is up to you if you are with the Panth and willing to fight for justice or are you going to be one of the many cowards and traitors who wait for the enemies to be defeated and then switch sides?!

It is all up to you! Khalsa Ji stay as one, for that is what the enemy fears!

Waaheguru ji ka Khalsa!

Waaheguru ji ki Fateh!

Khalistan Zindaabaaad!

Azaad Punjab Zindaabaad!

-parminder singh mann

I think most people who talk about khalistan will go fight. I think that most of us are oppurtunists by nature.. Think about this.. in the 80s babbar khalsa was full force as were all pro khalistanis.. people were hiding people everywehre hiding weapons etc.. we had hundreds of thousands of fighters.. now where are they? yes a huge number did get shaheed, but another huge number just dissapeared.. some cut their hair, some just faded away.. some decided they dont want to be "hardcore" etc..

but if another movement were to start all these people and more would come back.. we are all oppurtunists.. its those who are doing it NOW that will be in power down the road..

I agree, but my point was that the new generation, I think has diffent interests. Maybe I'm just refering to the youth that lives outside of india.

When the next uprising happens it'll be people our age that will have to that action.

The warriors of the 80's will probably be too old or something else to get invloved.

Even the majority of the youth in punjabi focuses on they're individual needs, bollywood and western culture is really hurting sikhism.

My main point in that the numbers wont be as great as they were then, unless sant ji was to return and I believe he will...