Education

hardykaur

Yep me is needing help with me homework. no.gif

Can't believe i'm actually attempting this thing but um i was wonderin if some people would beable to tell me their thoughts on education now compared to about 3+ years ago. Oh you must be from uk but thoughts from others would be nice too. :TH:

So i guess this applies to the older lot as in 18,19+

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

Can't believe i'm actually attempting this thing but um i was wonderin if some people would beable to tell me their thoughts on education now compared to about 3+ years ago. Oh you must be from uk but thoughts from others would be nice too. :TH:

116220[/snapback]

Wel i am not older but i don't like to do my homwork but i like to go2 school and study but when it comes to homework no.gifno.gifno.gifno.gif

116220[/snapback]

Are you talking about high school education? Alevels or University.

p.s. A levels are getting easier, so the newspapers say.

check the national education center or commision/commity..or who ever makes the decisionz for education in uk! prolly stuff is on line. some typeof data shoul show!

i know in US they are making the classes bit hard for the students. reason being...at unis..or college education is stressful..and hard..but in in high school or elem schools...its not...thus students have hard time doing good in Unis and usually drop out.

(US is trying to compete with other countries...and wants the children of the country to get the best education possible. so much reseach is beeing done to make schools better)

we all hate homework...arrgh!!! :wub: but what is homework? :e: all depends on how u look at it. if teachers could they would never give u home work(thats what i used to say tomy self...'WHEN I BECOME A TEACHER I WOULD NEVER GIVE HOMEWORK TO MY STUDENTS..' but then u realize there is so much to learn...that we can't learn it all in the class...and u do need practice init? andneed to know the stuff...

arrghlol...sorry rolleyes.gif

(jus perspective of someone who is studyin to be a teacher...) blush.gif

as far as level of stress in the education is concer...then i guess india beats the whole world......u c in india the weight of the books of 10-12 yrs old kid is almost equal to his weight if not twice.... tongue.gif ..and competion is mind boggilng... tongue.gif ....we have so many students commit suicide when the result is out....but still indian school education is considered best in the industry.....incidently i hate indian education system... :wub:

a levels and gcses getting waaaaaaaaaaay to easy, back in my day things were different blush.gif

as for uni exams OMG cry_smile.gif they too hard, mainly becoz, your not used to the type of exams they set hmm, and unlike alevels/gcses which can be moderated depending on how all pupils do, uni exams dont work like that. I mean :wub: how on earth do you set a 75% pass mark :wub:

But I dont know, with alevels, and gcses, you can only do the paper infront of you right. Its the skools fault for not puttting more on the syllabus.... oh well, hopefully next year they will make them harder.... :wub:

fink A levz r getin easier becasue they split in2 2 now ayn it? AS n A. So u do one harf in 1 year den other harf in other...ALOT EASIA. Ma bro'd had 2 do full A levz in 1 year, so fink how hard that wud hav been? Plus now the exams ov AS and A are spaced out, u dont take them all in one month..... :wub:

116220[/snapback]

Are you talking about high school education? Alevels or University.

p.s. A levels are getting easier, so the newspapers say.

116328[/snapback]

Um education meaning all from primary to secondary to colj an uni.

An who eva says alevels are getting asia i will knock em out LOL.gif

I jus dun me as an i had to revise me sock off. If anything is gettin easia it's gcse's i only revised a week ebfore the exams an i got a's an b'a an that was 2 years ago. I started revisin months before me as's :wub:

fink A levz r getin easier becasue they split in2 2 now ayn it? AS n A. So u do one harf in 1 year den other harf in other...ALOT EASIA. Ma bro'd had 2 do full A levz in 1 year, so fink how hard that wud hav been? Plus now the exams ov AS and A are spaced out, u dont take them all in one month.....  :wub:

116451[/snapback]

Hey they mihgt have split them but where i did them they didn't :wub: