Khalsa Camp [uk] 2005

Baldeep Singh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

Camp was brilliant!!

We didnt get the luxary accomodation like most of the campers, our guys, the "nihangs" in the camp got the like low class side off it where the rooms stank of P*ss and other excremental scents...

But was wicked!!!

116447[/snapback]

Vaheguroooo Jeee Kaaaa Khalsaaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeh!

We didnt get the luxary accomodation like most of the campers, our guys, the "nihangs" in the camp got the like low class side off it where the rooms stank of P*ss and other excremental scents...

I am sorry too hear that you was not happy with the accomodation and thank you for your feedback... but from what I am aware of is that everyone got the same type of accomodation ... I appreciate that the bed linen may have smelt but theres away around it .. its called fabreeze or air freshener or even opening a window once in a while [bhai Sahib its a simple word called initiative].

To everyone thanks for your responses, behntee to anyone reading these testimonies, please please those who attended give your feedbacks...

Those who didnt attend will have the opportunity of getting DVDs as the money received will go towards the Khalsa Camp [P.S. Those of you attended I was the one who was camcordering the talks and Keertan Darbars :e: ]...

Please note those who want these DVDs PLEASE PLEASE do not duplicate them and pass them onto your relatives and friends b'cos KC is a not profitting organisation without the money that we dont get, we will not be able to hold events next year [in this way you are stopping sikhs from going onto the gurooos path]... so please a PLEA buy the DVDs and promote others to buy them as well :wub: .

The lectures were out of this world:

God and Naam : Bhai Sahib Dr Dupinder Singhjee [uK]

The Purpose of Life : Bhai Balpreet Singhjee [Tapoban.org]

Karma Philosphy : Bhai Kulbir Singhjeee [Tapoban.org]

Honoury Guest : Bhai Gurmustuk Singhjeeee [sikhnet]

The relationship with our Guru : Bhai Baba Jasbir Singhjeee [Tapoban.org] :nihungsmile:

1978-1984 : Bhai Pala Singhjeee [New York]

Maya Philosophy : Bhai Kulbir Singhjeee [Tapoban.org]

The 5 Thieves : Bhai Sahib Bhai Surjit Singhjeee [india]

The Uniqueness of Sikhi : Bhai Sahib Dr. Dupinder Singhjee [uK] :wub: :awesome

In all my years that I have been in Sikhi I have never heard such thought provoking, inspiring and well presented talks and they have all presented facts and references with the aid of Gurbani.

Vaheguroooo Jeee Kaaaa Khalsaaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeh! :awesome

Vaheguroooo Jeee Kaaaa Khalsaaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeh!

I am sorry too hear that you was not happy with the accomodation and thank you for your feedback... but from what I am aware of is that everyone got the same type of accomodation ... I appreciate that the bed linen may have smelt but theres away around it .. its called fabreeze or air freshener or even opening a window once in a while [bhai Sahib its a simple word called initiative].

To everyone thanks for your responses, behntee to anyone reading these testimonies, please please those who attended give your feedbacks...

Those who didnt attend will have the opportunity of getting DVDs as the money received will go towards the Khalsa Camp [P.S. Those of you attended I was the one who was camcordering the talks and Keertan Darbars :e: ]...

Please note those who want these DVDs PLEASE PLEASE do not duplicate them and pass them onto your relatives and friends b'cos KC is a not profitting organisation without the money that we dont get, we will not be able to hold events next year [in this way you are stopping sikhs from going onto the gurooos path]... so please a PLEA buy the DVDs and promote others to buy them as well :wub: .

The lectures were out of this world:

God and Naam : Bhai Sahib Dr Dupinder Singhjee [uK]

The Purpose of Life : Bhai Balpreet Singhjee [Tapoban.org]

Karma Philosphy : Bhai Kulbir Singhjeee [Tapoban.org]

Honoury Guest : Bhai Gurmustuk Singhjeeee [sikhnet]

The relationship with our Guru : Bhai Baba Jasbir Singhjeee [Tapoban.org] :nihungsmile:

1978-1984 : Bhai Pala Singhjeee [New York]

Maya Philosophy : Bhai Kulbir Singhjeee [Tapoban.org]

The 5 Thieves : Bhai Sahib Bhai Surjit Singhjeee [india]

The Uniqueness of Sikhi : Bhai Sahib Dr. Dupinder Singhjee [uK] :wub: :awesome

In all my years that I have been in Sikhi I have never heard such thought provoking, inspiring and well presented talks and they have all presented facts and references with the aid of Gurbani.

Vaheguroooo Jeee Kaaaa Khalsaaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeh! :awesome

116712[/snapback]

Paji, if you check again, Rowti was the one with shared rooms, ie 2 to a room, and a shared bathroom. Also, doctor moved room as his was sooo bad and so kipped on the floor in his 2 sons room.

I agree, fabreeze yes, but if your not allowed of campus, not much chance of getting any is there?!?! Initaive was used on that and also the window was left open throughout the day and night, never being closed therefore was cold but we didnt mind it, saved having the cold shower in the mornin LOL.gif

i appreciate your simple attempt of sarcasm, but unfortunatly, unless the camp sevadars had the equipment on them theres not much we could do??

Either way it was kool, in a way its better to have stayed in those conditions as if we call ourselves Sikhs of the Guru, we shouldnt be affected by those conditions. It may have been a test, to see if we could really drop our standards for a week or just expect to live high class lives all the time.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa!! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Despite the negatives, the lectures + workshops were intriguing.

The DVDs will be available to order from Khalsacamp.com and will be made available at Reansbaees and other programmes. Final detials will be released once everything is done.

Daas was given the seva of audio recording everything. They will also be made available to the Sangat.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsaa! Vaheguroo Jee Ki Fatheh!

Veer jee...where(website) and when will we be able to get the dvdz?? rolleyes.gif

116725[/snapback]

Vaheguroooooooo Jeeee Keeee Khalsaaaaah, Vaheguroooo Jeee Keeee Fateeeeeeh!

As ISingh stated the dvds will be available to be purchased through the website www.khalsacamp.com. We have a team working [Khalsa Associates - KA] on creating the set of DVDs... I can guarantee that from what you will receive.. it will extremely priceless....

I WILL provide full details by the end of September.... therefore keep rubbing your hands together. :nihungsmile:

Just wait and see :TH:

Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Khalsaaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeeh!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

If these camps are so good and are great way of creating Ekta among the youth and promote Sikhe learning then why not hold them together. For example why can't the Sikh Student camp be held together with Khalsa camp?

If these camps are so good and are great way of creating Ekta among the youth and promote Sikhe learning then why not hold them together. For example why can't the Sikh Student camp be held together with Khalsa camp?

116898[/snapback]

Good Point grin.gif

For example why can't the Sikh Student camp be held together with Khalsa camp?

116898[/snapback]

Vahegurooo Jeee Kaaa Khalsaaaaah, Vahegurooo Jeee Keee Fateeeeeh!

This would be excellent but everyone has their own projects and sewa they want to get perform. If its not Khalsa Camp or Sikhi Camp or Gurmat Camp or BOSS Camp, etc etc then their are gonna be many more you must choose which one you want to attend, its dependant upon individuals situtatiions for example some couldnt attend KC because they're parents didnt allow them... Therefore each one is catered for due to a persons/groups circumstances.

EKTA is when we have our Guru Granth, Guru Panth and [sadh Sangat] together, doesnt matter where it is as long as it is there.

Please this thread is for feedbacks and experiences of the Sangat that attended.