Yatra To Dharmik Asthaan !

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Going to ManiKaran Sahib was real cool ... I went when I was real young, and it was such a scary experience going through the mountains which have no side barriers!

Also went to Baru Sahib, Akal Academy on this Yatra journey. We got there at abt 2am in the morning and it was so amazing seeing hundreds of small kids at AmritVela doing Naam Abhiyaas, Panj Banian da Paath, followed by Asa Di Vaar.

If anyone is ever in Himachal Pradesh ... I'd recommend going to Baru Sahib ... it is truly inspirational place!!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Sachkhand Sri Hazoor Sahib, my dad slipped doing sewa and had to get stitches and thought he was going to die but he survived  and then we went to Sri Hemkunt Sahib, here my dad's horse decided to slip and nearly fell and I thought he was going to die  but he surviived. Thanks God.

Overal, definitely amazing.

Once u get to Nanded u just dont want to leave, it is a truly amazing experience, u feel u canjust live there for ever. You feel detached fromthe outside world and feel like all your family lives there. It is like heaven, once u get in dont want to come out.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

118049[/snapback]

Wen my masi Ji went they saw a Bibi hu woz on a horse actualy die. The horse had jumped bak up but the Bibi vuchari drowned... no.gif

It is scary because our driver nearly threw down a motorbike on the way up, I dont know how they survived but the riders screamed thinking they were going to fall but somehow they didn't. They were a mm away from the edge at the max.

This India hol was a life threatening experience but if you're going to die you're going to die, might as well live life to the full.

On the way up u think ur gonna die, some do, but I;m back on my comp typing away.

Everyone shud go, it was an experience, and we went in a group of abt 30 cars, road got blocked and we had no water for a while and everyone was thristy.

All I can say is that it is amazing, near death experiences can actually be so fun but not death of course, oh and my horse nearly ran into a woman and I thought she was going to die of a heart attack b4 the horse got to her.

Yatras are wow, really everyone should go but yeah I would meet all my relatvies b4 going just in case, I'm not being funny but real serious.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji

Sri Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I agree Sri Hemkunt Sahib Ji is a very hard route. We came across death realted experiences azwel, but then we left it up 2 Vaheguru Ji. My mum even lost hope she sat down for a while and was like leave me here, i know I'm going to die. (Which she didnt,with Vaheguru Ji's help) she got back up and we carried on with the Yatra.

As the oxygen wasn't enough aswel and my younger brother was with us he was turning realy ill & was about to feel sick but Guru Ji saved him from not doing so.

It was realy scary because the paths are so narrow and even a little push then life was at stake, but Vaheguru Ji wrote it down that we do this Yatra and so we did. I'm really happy that we managed to go, Vaheguru Ji knows wif we can be able to do this yatra again or not.

Bhulan Chukan Maaf

Sri Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

It was realy scary because the paths are so narrow and even a little push then life was at stake, but Vaheguru Ji wrote it down that we do this Yatra and so we did. I'm really happy that we managed to go, Vaheguru Ji knows wif we can be able to do this yatra again or not.

118180[/snapback]

:wub: pray.gif :wub: yes penji itz all in Guru Ji's handz......... :wub: pray.gif :wub:

I was coming back from Sr i Hemkunt Sahib and lay in bed that night and told myself that I would never ever come back to ths Gurdwara, never never , u get back to the bottom, and oh GOD u want to go back again, weird real weird.  grin.gif

118186[/snapback]

SSM ji LOL.gif I felt like that with India as a whole. But the moment I'm back in London, I felt I need to go back!

Where did you guys stay during the Hemkunt Sahib yatra and what was it like? I would love to go but know the trip up is going to be ermm...rustic.

Well we went ina group of about 30 cars so 6 ppl per car and a driver and it was really really wow, it makes the journey more fun having all that sangat with . whole community feel abt it, u look out for one another . We went up and stayed in a hotel for the night, I think it was called hotel badrinath and yeah we had booked the whole hotel :wub: , it was pretty clean apart from a massive spider there on the ceiling, im assuming they can be poisonous in that part of the country

then we went up to the other Gurdwara, Gobind Dham or Gobind Ghat I'm not sure which comes first, then we went to the next one and we had 2 big halls where everyone would sleep there but I was feeling not so good and the person next to me was annoying so we had some sangat we were close to get us a room in the nearby hotel, so a few families stayed in the hotel which had disgusting (not washed) bed sheets, but to be honest ur so tired , u think its the last night of ur life so u just dont care, on a normal day u would not sleep in a bed that dirty to save ur life.

We were nearly there but as I slept I told everyone I wasnt going to go up and they should leave me there, Im not even being melodramatic but I couldnt take it anymore, i was feeling sick the whole time and really i thought i should have died any minute then.

Really if there is a time u want to die it is then so that u can be free from the pain.

Funny thing, next morning I couldnt move but when it was time to leave I felt completely fine. so we went up, there we were. It took abt 2 hrs from the last Gurdwara I think.

One thing u have to be prepared for is the cold weather, its better to take a horse with u but also walk, so just jump off ur horse every half an hr and while then the person who is taking u can sit on the horse and rest and u can get warmed up.

The day we went was supposedly the hottest day the horse guys had seen that yr! and yet is was dam cold.

once u get there, we tekked matha and sat down for abt an hr or two after doing ishnnaan, always do ishnaan as soon as u get there cos else ul be too cold to want to.

i dont know what usually happens but kirtan was done by the sant we went with.

but then u just wander around the place, take pictures whatever, really i would tell anyone to go, if u dont go u ur really missing out on something massive.

Oh but dnt listen to the driver, he has gruesome stories to tell u abt ppl who died on the way there.

erm if there is anything else to ask, then ask but i thinki said everything i could think of.

Hope I havent put anyone off, I was in the worst condition out of everyone in the sangat and some ppl , i mean an 80yr old went smiling!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

but to be honest ur so tired , u think its the last night of ur life so u just dont care, on a normal day u would not sleep in a bed that dirty to save ur life.
LOL.gif

Has anyone been to Gurdwara Vibhore Sahib? It's where Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji did rachna of Chaupai Sahib. It's in Nangal which I think is on border of Hoshiapur and Himachal Pradesh. It is soo amazing, the place is quite high up and has beautiful view of R. Sutlej (I think). Lots of cheeky monkeys too!

then we went up to the other Gurdwara, Gobind Dham or Gobind Ghat I'm not sure which comes first,

118377[/snapback]

Rishikes comes first, Then Gobind Ghat then Gobind Dham..Then on 2 Sri Hemkunt Sahib.

We went in a Jeep (at the time only my Masi Ji, Masar Ji, Dad, Mum, My brother, My cusin sister and our next door guvandee in Panjab had went) along with the Jeep drivers.

We had stayed in hotels firstly @ Rishikes we stopped and stayed @ a hotel. Then we went on2 Gobind Ghat, becasue it was really packed there wasn't much room so we had to all squeeze in with the other Sangat (It woz really good because we were performing Naam Simran, since no one could get to sleep).

Then we carried on with the Yatra and reached Gobind Dham, wher we stayed in another hotel after going to the Gurdwara. It was brilliant because here we found it wuite peaceful but we realised that there was alck of oxygen. (My bro was havin breathing dificulties) but he was ok with Vaheguru Ji's Kirpa.

When we reached Sri Hemkunt Sahib it was wicked ! We done Ishnaan (It was freezing cold) but still a wonderful experience. As you can't really stay @ Sri Hemkunt Sahib for long there wernt hotels built or anything to stay at.

There was Seva of Degh and Chah. (No Langar)