Understanding

I would like to understand Dasam granth. I don't know if i should believe it or not but i would like to know how this would be classified as guru Gobind singh ji's bani. The following that is stated is for my understanding. And these quotes make no sense why guru sahib would write this. What are his motives? I would also like to tell you this.... SABH SIKH KO HUKAM HAI GURU MANIO GRANTH..... RAAM RAHEEM PURAN QURAN ANAIK QAHAI MATH EK NA MANIO. this is just two thooks thats states yto only believe in guru granth sahib ji and that sikh should no believe in devi devtai also no quran etc. Can the believers of dasam granth please explain what this means. This could furthur give me understanding of how it could be bani. Because i am not convinced right now.

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਹਸ ਬਾਤ ਤਿਨੈ ਕਹਿ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਜੋ ਤੁਮ ਸੋ ਮਨ ਹੋ ॥ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਮੁਖਿ ਚੂਮਨ ਦੇਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਚੁਮ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਹੂੰ ਤੁਮਹੂੰ ਗਨਿਹੋ ॥

Krishna said, "See, whatever I shall say now, all of you will have to accept that; let me kiss the faces of all; I shall kiss and you count, all of you;

ਅਰੁ ਤੋਰਨ ਦੋਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭਹੀ ਕੁਚ ਨਾ ਤਰ ਹਉ ਤੁਮ ਕੌ ਹਨਿਹੋ ॥ ਤਬਹੀ ਪਟ ਦੇਉ ਸਭੈ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਇਹ ਝੂਠ ਨਹੀ ਸਤ ਕੈ ਜਨਿਹੋ ॥੨੬੬॥

"Let me touch the nipple of your breasts, otherwise I shall behave more badly with you; I am speaking truth that I shall give you the clothes only after doing all this."266

ਐਹੋ ਲਲਾ ਨੰਦ ਲਾਲ ਕਹੈ ਸਭ ਗ੍ਵਾਰਨੀਯਾ ਅਤਿ ਮੈਨ ਭਰੀ ॥ ਹਮਰੇ ਸੰਗ ਆਵਹੁ ਖੇਲ ਕਰੋ ਨ ਕਛੂ ਮਨ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਸ਼ੰਕ ਕਰੀ ॥

The lustful gopis call Krishna and say, "Krishna! Come and play (sex) with us without hesitation;"

ਨੈਨ ਨਚਾਇ ਕਛੂ ਮੁਸਕਾਇ ਕੈ ਭਉਹ ਦੋਊ ਕਰਿ ਟੇਢ ਧਰੀ ॥ ਮਨ ਯੌ ਉਪਜੀ ਉਪਮਾ ਰਸ ਕੀ ਮਨੋ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਕੰਠਹਿ ਫਾਂਸ ਡਰੀ ॥੫੨੯॥

They are causing their eyes to dance, they are tilting their eyebrows; it seems that the nose of attachment has fallen on the neck of Krishna.529.

ਕੇਤੇ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਦੁਆਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਮੁਖ ਚਾਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਕਹੀਅਤੁ ਹੈਂ ॥

There are many Indras, many four-headded Brahmas, many incarnations of Krishna and many called Ram at His Gate.

There are more but I dont know if i should put those down. As you can see these are really GRAPHIC. if it is okay with everyone i wil put it.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

talking about the Dasam Granth- But that quotes from the Bhagvad Geeta isnt it? (The following quote)

ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕਹੀ ਹਸ ਬਾਤ ਤਿਨੈ ਕਹਿ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਜੋ ਤੁਮ ਸੋ ਮਨ ਹੋ ॥ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਮੁਖਿ ਚੂਮਨ ਦੇਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਚੁਮ ਹੈ ਹਮ ਹੂੰ ਤੁਮਹੂੰ ਗਨਿਹੋ ॥

Krishna said, "See, whatever I shall say now, all of you will have to accept that; let me kiss the faces of all; I shall kiss and you count, all of you;

ਅਰੁ ਤੋਰਨ ਦੋਹੁ ਕਹਯੋ ਸਭਹੀ ਕੁਚ ਨਾ ਤਰ ਹਉ ਤੁਮ ਕੌ ਹਨਿਹੋ ॥ ਤਬਹੀ ਪਟ ਦੇਉ ਸਭੈ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਇਹ ਝੂਠ ਨਹੀ ਸਤ ਕੈ ਜਨਿਹੋ ॥੨੬੬॥

"Let me touch the nipple of your breasts, otherwise I shall behave more badly with you; I am speaking truth that I shall give you the clothes only after doing all this."266

ਐਹੋ ਲਲਾ ਨੰਦ ਲਾਲ ਕਹੈ ਸਭ ਗ੍ਵਾਰਨੀਯਾ ਅਤਿ ਮੈਨ ਭਰੀ ॥ ਹਮਰੇ ਸੰਗ ਆਵਹੁ ਖੇਲ ਕਰੋ ਨ ਕਛੂ ਮਨ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਸ਼ੰਕ ਕਰੀ ॥

The lustful gopis call Krishna and say, "Krishna! Come and play (sex) with us without hesitation;"

ਨੈਨ ਨਚਾਇ ਕਛੂ ਮੁਸਕਾਇ ਕੈ ਭਉਹ ਦੋਊ ਕਰਿ ਟੇਢ ਧਰੀ ॥ ਮਨ ਯੌ ਉਪਜੀ ਉਪਮਾ ਰਸ ਕੀ ਮਨੋ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਕੇ ਕੰਠਹਿ ਫਾਂਸ ਡਰੀ ॥੫੨੯॥

They are causing their eyes to dance, they are tilting their eyebrows; it seems that the nose of attachment has fallen on the neck of Krishna.529.

ਕੇਤੇ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਦੁਆਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਮੁਖ ਚਾਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਰਾਮ ਕਹੀਅਤੁ ਹੈਂ ॥

There are many Indras, many four-headded Brahmas, many incarnations of Krishna and many called Ram at His Gate.

Im saying this because tahts the story of Krishna and the Gupis ect and how lustful he was. But why would this be in the Dasam Granth if the Gurus tell us not to be lustful? Or does the above quote just point how that Krishna was lustful

I understand this quote:

SABH SIKH KO HUKAM HAI GURU MANIO GRANTH- evry sikh has to believe the Siri Guru Granth Sahib as thier Guru.

But can anyone explain the following quote:

RAAM RAHEEM PURAN QURAN ANAIK QAHAI MATH EK NA MANIO

-But doesnt that mean dont belive in the quran ect.

But the Gurus taught us that dont say the Bible, Quran, Vedases are false. False is he who doesnt reflect on them

Or does just mean dont need to worship anything ese because we got the SGGS

Any ways can anyone explain?

Im also confused as the person said above is it classified as Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Bani and did Guru Gobind Singh Ji write it himself?

N i tried to do reseach on the Dasam Granth but it just talks about the Siri Guru Granth Sahib as the Most Sacred holy book and the Janam Saakhis, Dasam Granth and i think theres one more book is holy but not as holy as the highest and most sacred book is the Siri Guru Granth Sahib.