Chemistry N Sikhi

WGJKKWGJKF

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUUR JI KI FATEH

I was reading my chemistry book today in school n one thing i read was that colour is a thing made up by the brain n it dont really exist. This Reminded me of Gurbani talking about this worlds is a illusion. (Youll find it in the the electromagnetic spectrom- i think- cant fully remember)

Just thinking that this in some way or another just proves that life is an illusion because if we can fully differentiate and see differnt colours believing that they really exisist then it can fully just be another illusion of this world that we believe that these material things ect do exsist.

(Just like to say i dont need science to believe in Sikhi -although it supports sikhi)

Just like to know the sangats view of this illusion thing n science.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

its wikid init! awesome reflection. never thought of it that wy!

i kinda have started to love science(thanks to my prof.)awesome teacher!

anyhow

when i read that this question also came in my mind( umm i dont think this has much to do with sikhi or may be it does..) that do we see the real color?

u know how it is some people are color (colour<britz) blind etc

but i dontknow if we really see the real color. how can one tell that what they seeingis red? or blue?

may be in my head its red color, but what u see is blue but you call it red...i mean tht same color (to u its red too) but jus...

are u confused yet?

lol

its jus of my curios....

what im trying to say is color=symblo..

it repsents someething nd that something.... rolleyes.gif

im having hard time explaing this let me see how can i put it.

you see this line is blue

and this one is red

do we really see the same colors? could it be that what i see as blue in ur mind its red and what i see as red could be blue in ur mind?

let me know if this makes sense to any of you! LOL.gif

have fun!

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

Getting a little sciency....also the colour u see is the bit of the electromegnetic spectrum that the object doesn't want, all other frequencies are absorbed.

soooo, is the colour of the object actually what we see or exactly the opposite?

is it the colour of everything it absorbs and we actually see what it isn't?

r u even more confused now? GOOD!

well if the colour refelects red, the rest of the colours will eb absorbed, therefore we see red. if all colours r absorbed, we canot see the object ( the object is black) but then age... the pobject will eb colourless! therefore invisible wacko.gif

yeh ive had a discussion wid a mate and he ses im right, in the sense that all "blacks" on this earth r not black but very very dark shade of a colour. nuting can be black, since it would b invisble, since all colours r absorbed and none reflected.. get me?

and on the other hand if all colours r reflected, and none absorbed ull see all colours ie: WHITE. haf u noticed the colour of spectrum wen u shine light into a prism.. that kinda thing.

well at least im not deliberatly tryin 2 confuse people unlyk SUM :wub:

so in conclusion, what we see, is a reflection of 1 part of light... not the actual object... SOOO its a illusion. :wub:

Light = energy. energy = science way of saying GOd. u no where im geting at? tongue.gif Science belve in GOd, but they dont admit it.

The energy they go on abt, wich cant be described, nor destroyed, is GOD! I min Science ses that in creatoin sum energy went into every particle int he universe.. n this energy still existts huna?

Take a read of Jaap sahib, where God is complimented, saying that he is unbreakable/untearable,no lines, everywhere, can never be created.

It all points to that fact!

tel me if im rong

Sorry abt essay just had outburst of ... erm... jumbl of words lol