Why Do Sikh Women Not Like Turbaned Sikh Males

Trojan

trojan veer ji,

i am really sorry to hear about your story.

you have done nothing wrong, this 7 years of your marriage..probably seems like a dream now hunna? no point yaar, gurbani tells us again and again no one is your true freind, companion but only Waheguru ji / Guru Maharaj and his bhagats- Sant Jans.

She probably never loved you unconditionally at the first place to be honest. she looked at your chamri(skin) and got married to you. during those 7 years she couldn't looked beyond her partner's body which proves this whole marriage was based on infuatation and superfical love.

i would suggest, let her go..you should move on as well...be in will of god..have no animosity towards her because even she is in hakum just like everything else in the world..rejecting someone or accepting someone its not in our hands ..it's all in god's hands ....but it's easier said than done. i will not give you advise which won't work for you. But all i can say is at this point you must not let your mind wander it's very crucial otherwise your mind all come back in square one where you left....just go to gurdwara, listen to katha/kirtan, do patt , do your work.

Time heals everything. You will see in next five years from you. this incident will probably look like dream/nightmare to you.

I hope this helps

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fathea

veerji,

I do not know what to say on such occassions. because i am not married; but still I feel like if she loved u then a turban can not be a issue. If she can leave a partner of 15 years for just a turban then she can not sustain with anybody in this world.

So keep on moving, cheer up and start ur day with new direction.

:)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fathea

veerji,

I do not know what to say on such occassions. because i am not married; but still I feel like if she loved u then a turban can not be a issue. If she can leave a partner of 15 years for just a turban then she can not sustain with anybody in this world.

So keep on moving, cheer up and start ur day with new direction.

more over my girlfriend want to marry me because I am a (funny, punctual, and responsible) Sardar.

You know i was a bit hesitant to put any personal issues on this site but having done so and reading the replies has made me wonder that the path which has been chalked out under me is for a reason we make choices in life sometimes they work and other times we take risks but when something which is unexplainable takes over your heart its so difficult to do anything to prevent it form happening some people dont understand , just answering some of the above questions , the marriage has come to an end as it is because of wearing a turban and following the way of sikh life i havent changed in any other way although it is always a sad issue when a marriage no longer works it affects all others around but i am aware that in this life the dream we all live as humans comes to an end when we wake this is when we die in this life and the purpose of us trying to reunite with our true bride or groom which is Waheguru Ji i have learnt so far in my life span that in this life which we leed .We are vunrable to all sorts of pains from finincial difficulties to health and loved ones pasing to the next level but none can take the spritual gains we achieve as this is none tangable something we cant see or touch but benefit from in this life time and preparing us for our journy because of this thinking i find it comforting that my guru is watching and taking care of me in the day to day activities i am glad there are others in this forum that have have the same views although as mentioned marrige is a union for life i choose my wife not because of her looks but because i thought i knew her and she was a lovely person she still is that is why i would not divorce her but she has different views now.I feel that life is short and we must not begrude others for there feelings or attitudes always praying to myWaheguru Ji who never leaves myside day and night no matter what pray.gif wishing all happiness and respect myWaheguru Ji always keep me humbule and never forget him.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

121052[/snapback]

waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh

veerji, it is sad to be apart of partner u v chosen for whole life

but u became of part of a "milky way" for your entirety and that never end if you will not do the same mistake your wife done. She left the way life brought her without her own efforts. her bad luck i pray for her.

i suggest one thing, try to bring her on this forum, where guru ki sangat (though mixed up with some miscreants too, but that not in too big number and cannot be any obstacle in the way of guru ki fauj) can suggest better and that will work good for her.

i say u v chosen the better way :)

:) so many wise words i thank you all from my heart

trojan veer ji,

i am really sorry to hear about your story.

you have done nothing wrong, this 7 years of your marriage..probably seems like a dream now hunna? no point yaar, gurbani tells us again and again no one is your true freind, companion but only Waheguru ji / Guru Maharaj and his bhagats- Sant Jans.

She probably never loved you unconditionally at the first place to be honest. she looked at your chamri(skin) and got married to you. during those 7 years she couldn't looked beyond her partner's body which proves this whole marriage was based on infuatation and superfical love.

i would suggest, let her go..you should move on as well...be in will of god..have no animosity towards her because even she is in hakum just like everything else in the world..rejecting someone or accepting someone its not in our hands ..it's all in god's hands ....but it's easier said than done. i will not give you advise which won't work for you. But all i can say is at this point you must not let your mind wander it's very crucial otherwise your mind all come back in square one where you left....just go to gurdwara, listen to katha/kirtan, do patt , do your work.

Time heals everything. You will see in next five years from you. this incident will probably look like dream/nightmare to you.

I hope this helps

121146[/snapback]

Bro enough love and respect. Im still a young blood blush.gif . But it hurts to know why your mrs left you and if its becuase you wanted to chose the path of Sikhi then, I dont know what to say. I only know very very little about Sikhi but in Jaap Ji Sahib it states. Hukameh under sabh ko bar hukam na koey. (Sorry for the spelling, could some one find me this Shabad).