Zee Khalsa

DhadiMania

122450[/snapback]

Can't wait, should be good! Especially as it seems they are reducing Gurbani coverage on Alpha Punjabi. Also Rehras Sahib path is much earlier than before - I think it was before 5pm (GMT) the other day. I like it when transmission started at 4pm and finished at 6.30pm. I don't understand why they are reducing Gurbani coverage coz I'm sure that's why 99% subscribe to the channel. 9am there used to be Shabad Gurbani which was great esp when they had English translation subtitles. Instead it's more bhangra programmes no.gif

Now, I'm getting gusa :) I think I'm gonna email them and complain right now!

I agree with you London Singh Paji. Its true. The amount of Gurbani is reducing day by day. Rehraas Sahib Ji is alwayz on early. Then in the mornings I dont understand this Khabarsaar business @ 8.30 i think it iz. I w8 4 Gurbani to come on & these social issues pop up first.

Another thing I dont get is why does Mata Dha Darbar come on? :)

Bhangra trax & all these panjabi songs appear 24/7. It crazy ! U can;t even watch the channel properly. It be really good 2 get etc Khalsa. @ least Gurbani :doh: pray.gif can be on.