Zee Khalsa

DhadiMania

Khalsa as some prancing half naked woman in a music vid, and not 4geting the MASS Parchar by the R.S.S lol

you see singhs in the panj kakkars with full on shasters and dumaalai dancing and doing bhangra???

not sure which alpha etc punjabi you watch. but the one i normally see are people with shaved dharis dancing.

lol messing.

i seriously dont think zee khalsa will be as good as its made out because lets not forget rss, congress and bjp with their ekta will probably water it down so much that the only thing they can show is katha and keertan, and like maskeen ji's katha it was hard to understand some of the things he said. i would reccomend them having gyaani thakur singh doing katha because he has humour in some of his vichaars. but i dont think zee khalsa will have things like making sikhi look appealing to the youth... if anything it will most likely have khabarsaar and these huge fat messes fighting over who controls the gurdwaras, but i presume badal will have a huge slice of the pie in what zee khalsa can and cannot show. but i do remember when zee khalsa was officially launched they did these whole series of adverts that they showed it over and over again. bit like the crzy frog (badingdingding....) but in this case they took a break from darbar sahib and in a space of 15 minutes they showed the same series of adverts 5 times over!

but anyone doing the sewa is probably hyper as well.

gustaphi maaf