Re Introduce

LostSoul

I know we got this but I need some more info, follow me everyone now, Im 22 from chicago, I wanna follow religion because of my things, I want to know has anyone here been in say alternative lifestyles? I used to be (still am) a gangbanger I Was a Chicago Vice Lord if anyone heard of that, so really religion is what I find salvation in, I dont go to Gurudwara much but when I do I dont understand nothing but I feel good going, but I hate seeing these young guys from good famililes raised in the suburbs acting like thugs in a Holy place! I mean what is that? I know theres not alot of Sikh brothers/sisters in my area, but still hollerin at the sikh nation worldwide! Introduce yourself to me, and pray for me to continue stayin away from those drugs, and liquor and the (cant cuss) street!!!!! but again Im a very happy young man! :-)

WAHGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHGURU JI KI FATEH

It's nice to see that you are thinking about following Religion. Check out these Katha (lectures) which are all in english. I especially love the Katha of Bhai Parminder Singh Ji, who is an amazing Gursikh, and left his physical body last year as a result of a car accident. There are 3 catgories: 'History', 'general' , and 'conferences'...'History' tell stories about Guru Ji's, 'General' is based on spirituality/philosophy of Sikhism, and conferences are lectures done at universities. Here's the link:

http://gurmatstudies.com/kathact.htm

Good luck in your search for the Truth..."Ask, and you shall receive"