arnie won?????

Guest balwinderkaur

Guest balwinderkaur

ooooo juz finished watching CNN's live coverage of arnie's win in the run for californian governor. what a pity cruz bustamante didn't win. :umm: anyway good luck to all californians...hope yall dont get TERMINATED with a TERMINATOR at the helm tongue.gif heeeeeheeeheeeheeeeeehaaaaahaahaa

Guest balwinderkaur
dude his daddy was in the Nazi police in Austria

ooooooooooooo i didn't know that. well lets give arnie a few months to see if he can get cali on track..juz give him a chance....but i dont trust republicans that much. :umm:

if his daddy wuz a nazi, that does'nt make him a nazi, u know i'm hard-core arnold fan, a fanatic if u may

i look up 2 the guy when it comes 2 western culture, i wanna have a build like his, but maybe not live his life

but his best friend 2 date is franco culumbo, a mexican, now that is proof he aint raciest, he is also very good friends with sergio olivio, a black man.........

but the fact is its sad day for arnold fans 2 c him as a governator, that means no more great productins for atleast 4yrs :umm: