• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where ever khalsa is .........

There is khalistan.....

RAJ NA CHAHU MUKT NA CHAHU MAN PREET CHARN KAMLARE

khalsa akal purakh ki fauj hai

BUT RAAJ BINA NA DHARM CHALE HAI

DHARM BINA SAB DALE MALE HAI

I think there was AKALI RAAJ in panjab. but they have no knowledge of sikhi.

They should be encouraged to Sikh Raaj. I think sikh raj , it does not mean a seperate land but it means good sense of life. or LIFE FULL OF LOVE OF HUMANITY...there should not be corruption. But Akalis themselves are corrupt.

They donot know Sikh Politics. They are working like brahmins politics.

If they work sikhily that is Sikh Raj. If people are prosper and fine that is SIKH Raj.

Government is afraid of sikhs morals . People are afraid to talk of Khalistan. I don't understand why. Perhaps they think seperate land. one more pakistan ...I dont think we should think that way.

Gustakhi maaf

But these are my feelings.

We are indians sikhs.....we are britisher sikhs.....we are french sikhs....we are european sikhs....we are american sikhs

So where ever we live is KHALISTAN . If we live with right rules of KHALSA.

KHALSA BANO ....SINGH SAJO....AMRIT CHHAKO...AMRIT VELA SAMBHALO...THIS IS KHALISTAN

:e: My Webpage

sangat jee i just wanted to ask how can we get khalistan. by using violence or non-violence. plz give me something that we can use.

"sikh ik vakhri kom hai"

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

126932[/snapback]

Firstly,

Where do you want it

Secondly,

Who can go, reside there

Thirdly,

The only Flag which flys higher then the Country's flag in which it is placed is.... NISHAN SAHIB. You already have your Khalistan, just open you eyes and see it!

Fourthly,

For what reason are you wanting Khalistan? For the sake of a piece of land or for Khalsa, Land of th Pure.

I tell you how u can get khalistan.

Take Amrit, Become Khalsa (for those who arnt already) Where your BANA ALl the TIME! not just when you go to the Gurdwara but ALL the time! Like GurSikhi!! Not just pretend! Actually LIVE it! Like the Singhs and Singhnis of the old days! The SIKHS today who still fight for Sikhi.

WHen you have this in place, people will see Sikhi, they will be inspired by SIkhi, u will get khalistan.

Just makesure when you fight for Khalistan, your actually fighting for KHALSA not just a piece of land.

Apologies if i offend anyone. PLEASE dnt think i dont want khalistan, i do. I want to see the place where Sikhs live! In peace, keertan, Bana! But u know what? The city in which i live, the place i was physically born, HAS this! It has keertan, it HAS Singhs in Bana! It sits in chardi kala as so many people come here to take laha of the keertan! Making the sangat stronger!! That what khalistan is, not a piece of land, its Sikhi where you dont have restrictions to practice your faith fully. I have my Khalistan and the way we achieved it? SImply, the above

WJKK WJKF

The only Flag which flys higher then the Country's flag in which it is placed is.... NISHAN SAHIB. You already have your Khalistan, just open you eyes and see it!

vaheguroo jeee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh

yess true point we will get raaj karega khalsa worldwide

but in oreder to get it we will have to START small with our own land KHALISTAN

the nishan sahib is flying the highest no doubt but still sikhs are slaves and you van never forget 84

bhul chuk maaf

yess true point we will get raaj karega khalsa worldwide

but in oreder to get it we will have to START small with our own land KHALISTAN

the nishan sahib is flying the highest no doubt but still sikhs are slaves and you van never forget 84

bhul chuk maaf

127376[/snapback]

A question from a 12yr old to me,

"Why is it never forget 1984, when it started in 1978?"

Also, forget the fact of 84 is Khalistan coz its not! Sikhi existed from GURU NANAK DEV JI! HE STARTED SIKHI! Thats where Sikhi starts from. Alot of people forget this and only look as far as 84.

Yeh never forget it, but what about the injustice of ALL the Singhs and Singhnis before them? Are we to forget they laid down their lives to?

SIKHS ARE NOT SLAVES! The moment you think that, then your a slave. Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave us a dastar and told us to KEEP KESH, where is it manditory to cut your hair? In the armies, in the prisons, why? because your a slave to them.

IF your a SIKH, you are only a slave to AKAAL PURKH! NOBODY else!! You bow to no other then True Guru! Guru Granth Sahib Ji!

IF we were slaves, would Khalsa Stand out so much? nope. We make ourselves the slaves, if we stop looking at it this way, we will get somewhere!!! Those sikhs in 84 didnt give Kurbani for us to think we are just slaves in this world, we not!! They gave Kurbani to keep Sikhi alive! The babbar movement after 84 was one of the most organised freedom movements, not slaves!!

We are only slaves to fear. Nothing else. Over come fear! You over come EVERYTHING! The worst thing that can happen, you die, ah well, you gona die some time!! Might aswell do it for Sikhi!!

Sorry if i went over the top in the post.. didnt mean to!! Just droping some points which i been thinking of since hearing someone talk about 84 yesterday at sikh soc. He was 3 when it happened and remembers it clearly.

WJKK WJKF

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh

"Why is it never forget 1984, when it started in 1978?"

true say apologies for saying 84

Also, forget the fact of 84 is Khalistan coz its not!

its not khalistan yess but the events of 1984 made sikhs realise that they have no other thing to do we tried living with the Indians and where did that get us? so the result of 1984 such as the delhi massacare and operation blue star made sikhs think that this is what the goverment are trying to do they are trying to destroy sikhi

BHINDRAWALE SANT SPIAHI JIS NAE SUTEE KUAM JAGAEE

bhul chuk maaf

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee ke fateh