Riots In Handsworth Tonight - Protect The Gurudwar

Gurfateh!!!

Just a quick point i feel needs to be raised:

A Gursikh should be a law abiding citizen at all times and not do anything illegal such as possess firearms unless liscensed.

Maharaaj Ji has done so much Bakshish on us that its legal to carry kirpana and even keep puratan shastar.

If anyone feels the need to use the shastar i possess feel free to contact me, i dont have much but id rather distribute 40" kirpana and katars than any sort of firearm. As we would not be going agaisnt our civil responsibility and the duty of a Gursikh in britain who have worked hard to have gained the respect that we do have.

I know many of you wont agree but im not asking you to this is my point of view.

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Law and Order in UK is so pathetic. Don't they have S.W.A.T teams? Or Riot Police?

Main thing is that no innocents should be harmed, whether they be Hindu, Sikh, or Christian.

128194[/snapback]

or Muslim.

Atheist, brother, calm down.

K_51NGH Veerji never said we donate to be recognised.

He said we donate to relieve the pain, it is the foundation of Sikhi.

THEN he said we do not want attention - we want to be recognised. He said nothing about doing service in order to receive recognition.

I see no reason for you to come around stirring up trouble. It seems as though you accuse us of taking advantage of terrorist activities to gain sympathy from others, or make ourselves known. Let me ask you this, if you were targeted -'mistakenly' - and attacked, would you not feel the way they do?

Every single post of yours is arguable, on top of being downright offensive. I'm not asking you to leave, or stop posting - just re-read and actually think about your post before you submit it.

Waheguru Ji Maharaj bless you.

bhull chuk maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Your post is civilised - good.

Let me respond.

Each individual is different, but to be honest with you, the overwhelming impression I got, and the concerns from most of the members who gave an opinion were not about the sensitivity about the girl in question, (although I had pointed out one girl who had pointed this out)...But

1. Use of illegal weapons and wotnot

1.1 Some sort of attention seeking, (although few expressed a concern about the girl than getting attention)

What you could havequestioned were:-

2. Possible reasons for this terrible act against this 14 yr old girl

3. Any questions about a cultural thing (see Mukhtar Mai)

4. Womens rights

5. Blacks (or whites) defending themselves against criminals who thrive on such activities.

I hope what I have said here cannot in any shape 'stir trouble' as you have said.

Thanks