Need A Gatka / Self Defence Teacher

Ranz_Killa

lol i was set to say nijjhar...

shurpp ill move da lust over too u

lol only kumi can come out with that (or as they say in kumistani)....

nah man nahhhh LOL kumi a gangsta n dat ya get meh n dat lol lol lol lol nah man nah only kumi can say sum funny s*it like dat man, u a gangsta :TH: .

lol glad to see you posting on here again (i say burn the kumistani flag!!!)

lol just joking

gustaphi maaf

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo stik 2 the topic :) pleez blush.gif

yh anyway we definitely need a gatka teacher if any1 nos any1 in the leicestershire area or even derby who is willing to teach let us know :TH:

thanks bhul chuk maaf

*Serious Kumi*

Firstly Master/Ustaad Bhai Harjinder Singh Jee, Did not at any point in his Chardi Kala Life *Hit* some one with a kala, or even lay a finger on person (Unless sparing which equals controlled conditions), all of thses rumors start of with sum individuals trying to cause and stir troubles beacuse they do not have nothing else to do with thier lives, cept make other people suffer and feel pain.

So all of this 'Ustaad Jee smaked sum one up' is jus bull craap, now that wee cleared that up

*Normal Kumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

Bhaiijeee iss a wikkedd person, buh wen it cums to training itss all dwn serious-ness (is that even a word), buh still hes wiked man, hes up for a laughh after gatka, hes a dduuudeee and a hallf (lol kumi talk:P :) ).

Jus go to one of his lessons you feel so good after, buh if u listen to these senseless rumors, well your loss innit,

Guru jee has even got my back (blud :doh: ) )even they say, chugliya is one of the worst sins eva (mary rolleyes.gif ), i dunno the tuk off by heart, ill put it up sum day. Soo just ggooo, u'll feel good after seriouslyy.

Welll :doh: :doh: Kumiiiiiiiiiiiiii Gooooooooooooo Byeeeeeeee Byeeeeeeee Fatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehe bye fathe laterz inabit