Shin Kin

britiah sikh lad

I used to learn Shin-Kin from the age of 10 - 15yrs.

It was good - you do a lot of fitness as well as combat.

Generally, in tournaments, students at the level of blue-belt (halfway to black belt) can and HAVE beaten other martial art black belts.

I went up to the level of blue belt (though didn't actually go for test) coz doing GCSEs then A-levels so didn't have time. But it's damn tough at blue belt level tests - one hours' fitness BEFORE one hours' combat.

Wolverhampton and Birmingham are the only two cities I know where they are based.

As for the name, they guy derived it from SIKH --> SHin KIn

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

forget shin kin

learn some gatka or shaster vidhiya - at least if u go to a proper ustaad u will learn get some proper vidhiya - n not the watered down version smile.gif

VJKVF

dont know if you're still around my friend. was just browsing the web and viewed your comment. you're out of order, how u know its watered down have you done it or something.?

thats the problem with the panjabi comunity, they never like to see another progress or do well.

If you interested in knowing more about SHIN-KIN, i say you train in it and find out for yourself. I've heard really good things about them.

Apne still have a mind set that to become a good fighter you need to learn off a gora or kala, no way mann.

forget shin kin

learn some gatka or shaster vidhiya - at least if u go to a proper ustaad u will learn get some proper vidhiya - n not the watered down version smile.gif

VJKVF

dont know if you're still around my friend. was just browsing the web and viewed your comment. you're out of order, how u know its watered down have you done it or something.?

thats the problem with the panjabi comunity, they never like to see another progress or do well.

If you interested in knowing more about SHIN-KIN, i say you train in it and find out for yourself. I've heard really good things about them.

Apne still have a mind set that to become a good fighter you need to learn off a gora or kala, no way mann.