Boycott Muslim Shops

heres a lsit of non halal chip shops owned by various panjabi groups and white, whhich we should use.

smethwick high st - opp red cow

chip stop - west brom - bham rd

Brookvele chippy - Erdington

Georges best - Erdington Hight st

west brom circle

somerset rd - handworth wood

PLs add to list - we try to boycott there newsagents too

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

But if we done that then wouldnt that be a non-Sikh act as Sikhs believe that were all the children of God.

And what if the muslims done that to a Sikh shop which relilied on the muslims for thier income?

How are these muslims going to feed thier family if they relie on Sikhs also for thier income?

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Good idea. Lets boycot all these fish and chip shops.

Also most the petrol we get in the UK is from muslim countries in the middle east so lets boycot that as well. We can convert our gas to LPG......ups LPG is a byproduct from the petroleum industry so bye bye to that. Perhaps we can buy quality horses for transport ...ups we better make sure they are not from bloodstock owned by the arabs.

When we fly on airlines the aviation fuel is also from arab countries so lets stop flying.

Most synthetic materials use petroleum byproducts so lets boycot all such goods.

Plastics is also a petroleum by product so lets not buy things in plastic containers.

also lets boycot polythene sandwich bags, cling film etc etc.

Gurfateh!!!

Ok lets look at what veer ji is getting at....Dont eat from halal shops!!

But the even bigger pic is....

Dont eat from outside shops and takeaways full stop its anti maryada. This i think is a topic about Bibek.

But i cant tell u what to do and what not to do coz i love pizza hut (no)

Bhul Chuk Maaf!!

Gurfateh!!

heres a lsit of non halal  chip shops owned by various panjabi groups and white, whhich we should use.

smethwick high st - opp red cow

chip stop - west brom - bham rd

Brookvele chippy - Erdington

Georges best - Erdington Hight st

west brom circle

somerset rd - handworth wood

PLs add to list - we try to boycott there newsagents too

128558[/snapback]

why????

Muslims are a evil race so we shoudnt use there shops, the petrol one i cant argue with.

128573[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

LOL.gif Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru.

Veer Ji, be a bit more open minded.

Firstly muslims isnt a race, Islaam is a religion a Muslim is one who practices Islaam.

Secondly Islaam is not evil, various members of that community maybe evil but you can not judge every single one of them. In Sikhi we have bad corrupt people who call themself Sikhs so should i label you coruupt???

Sikhi has got very good links with Islaam, we had very hard times with Muslims too doesnt mean we should dislike them. Dont forget alot of our Gurbani is from Muslims so does that make Gurbani evil???

Rethink your use of words before you add your post. Look at things constructivly dont just be ignorant like many millions in the world use your brain and think did Akaal want you to class one group of people evil???

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

Khalsa Fauji  :TH: pizza hut is not muslim owned nor it is halal. There was talk of mcdonalds going halal, is it ???

Muslims are a evil race so we shoudnt use there shops, the petrol one i cant argue with.

128573[/snapback]

this whole topic is ridiculous... we're not here to spread hate of islam which is basically what it looks like ur tryin to do.. this is a sikhism website/forum, we're here to learn about sikhism (as well as other faiths), to ask questions, and to share experiences...

if u want to spread hate of islaam... please do not do that here (i would hope u wouldn't do that at all)... what the world sees as being islaam is NOT what it is... i'm not sure how much of the religion you have researched... but maybe research a lil more, maybe read upon what the religion of islaam REALLY states... and not go by what these fake preachers are preaching...

Khalsa Fauji  :TH: pizza hut is not muslim owned nor it is halal. There was talk of mcdonalds going halal, is it ???

128573[/snapback]

Good to see you have read up on Sikh history to come to your farcical conclusion about Muslims being an evil race. You obviously think you know better than Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Have you read about Pir Budha Shah, Gabi Kahn & Nabi Khan.

I think this has very little to do with bibek but more to do with brit lads hate and prejudice against muslims !

How do you know that Whitbread who part own Pizza Hut in the UK do not have muslim shareholders ? Just think part of your pizza money could be going to muslim shareholders via dividends. Whats more Whitbread sell alcohol through some of its other brand names so is this not against Gurmat.

McDonalds happily sell halal food in arab countries so I guess that is another no no. Also muslims may own McDonalds stock so I guess we should avoid McDonalds as well.

Alwaleed bin Talal the Saudi billionaire owns shares in Eurodisney so I guess we should avoid going there on holidays. Come to think of it Alwaleed also has a substantial shareholding in Apple (so lets throw away those Ipods, IMacs etc etc), Planet Hollywood, Canary Wharf, Citigroup, Newscorp (yes cancel your Sky subscriptions & avoid The Times newspaper), Time Warner, Four Seasons (hotels) etc etc. Each year he receives an estimated $500million in dividends.

Brit Lad just think money you spend on Sky, The Sun, The Times etc etc could be going into Msulim pockets via dividends.