Kurbani 2 NOW AVAILABLE

r.singh

The update to the Kurbani booklet, describing the events of the 1978 Vasakhee Saka, has arrived in Toronto. It will be available at Gurdvara Tapoban tomorrow (Saturday October 11) during the Ransabaee that they're having. I have a copy of this booklet and I highly recommend it. The UK sevadaars who produced it have done a great job. It contains the jeevans of all the 13 shaheeds of that saka, along with some new material on Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh. These singhs had great jeevans and embodied the true spirit of the Khalsa in life and death. Their stories are very inspiring. Please try to get a hold of this booklet. They may have more info available at www.tapoban.org.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, Dass is the author of Kurbani version 1 & 2. The book also has a copyright done by AKJ UK.

Please do not put up on any sites until I have approved it. I wish for it to be on as many sites as possible. The more coverage the better. However I wish to ensure that all contents are correct.

I was quite sickened to find some nihang websites with pictures of the Shaheeds with derogitory messages.

Every Shaheed of The Guru khalsa Panth of the last 25 years of genocide deserves the utmost respect. Even more so do their families.

The seva for these books was all niskham seva, and most are given out free, or at nominal money to ensure satkar. Similarly on websites, I would only like them on Pure Gurmat sites with good level of educational value. Also I would like to ensure they are correct in content, and it has all the pictures.

I can be contacted at jagjitsingh@f2s.com or jagjit_waheguru@ic24.net

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!