Has Anyone Ever Wondered......

oh shup heera AKA diamond....hu gave u dat nme  wacko.gif

:lol: jox

130989[/snapback]

And there he goes getting the English wrong again! :)

135519[/snapback]

oh ok n ur problem is wacko.gif .....dun jus go around making foolish comments yeh ...jus PM me if ya av 2 ....man lil kids these days rolleyes.gif

first of all, posh jatti's a loser for making fun of someone's name

secondly, EVERYONE ITS JATTIIII

SHE'S FEMALE

135568[/snapback]

Japman hu in this world gave ya the authority to judge people, without even knowing them :)

n i wasn't makin fun of his name yeh and even if ya fink i was i did rite "jox" which is "joke"....n y did u av to butt in ur a*s into it ....u may av ample time buhh dat dun give ya ne mre reasons to diss people ...make use of that time and from now on help ur mum in the kitchen or do some other work which will divert ur attention from dissing other people yeh[n now dun go panties abt wa i sed, am jus givin friendly advice buh obviously ya can do sum other tasks if ya like]

BBUUUHHHH REFRAIN FROM DISSING PEOPLE U DUNNO

ano its long ,i just had to let him know about the crap he said :D OOhh and i aint got the fogiest why people judge people wivout actually knowing them no.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is caste system. Change ur id or i request admins to change it for her.

Caste system is wrong.

Easy bro CHILLL OUT!!! Damn.

amarjeet_singh_1699:

actually u are a mona as u trim your dhari and u are also not a sikh as u trim ur dhari. cutting hair is a bujjar kurehit (any hair on the body) and by doing so makes youeself a none sikh

So Amarjeet I aint Sikh? ohmy.gif

Myna if in ur eyes I aint then I will just have to except it.

I thought I was Sikh. wacko.gif

Japmans breeze out dont jump the gun and start gunning ppl cos u dont even know them.

Posh also stick to thread allow making personal comments about each other.

wow, things get out of control here tongue.gif

I think simmal tree has given an awesome response to the question :lol:

and as for girls perferring guys with or without turbans, i know a lot of girls who perfer guys with turbans, and ... well no matter what a person's preference will always be there own preference, u'll always have some girls who perfer the turban and others who dont.

but guys ... lol relax man dont argue... remember, make love.. not war... especially over a question that starts as.... has anyone ever wondered :)

That is caste system. Change ur id or i request admins to change it for her.

Caste system is wrong.

Easy bro CHILLL OUT!!! Damn.

amarjeet_singh_1699:

actually u are a mona as u trim your dhari and u are also not a sikh as u trim ur dhari. cutting hair is a bujjar kurehit (any hair on the body) and by doing so makes youeself a none sikh

So Amarjeet I aint Sikh? ohmy.gif

Myna if in ur eyes I aint then I will just have to except it.

I thought I was Sikh. wacko.gif

Japmans breeze out dont jump the gun and start gunning ppl cos u dont even know them.

Posh also stick to thread allow making personal comments about each other.

135717[/snapback]

Sikhs are people who are learning to be closer to Guru ji and everyone is at their own level. No human has the right to judge another and say if they are Sikh or not. Let our guru ji decide, but please dont put people down.

Japman hu in this world gave ya the authority to judge people, without even knowing them  :lol:

n i wasn't makin fun of his name yeh and even if ya fink i was i did rite "jox" which is "joke"....n y did u av to butt in ur a*s into it ....u may av ample time buhh  dat dun give ya ne mre reasons to diss people ...make use of that time and from now on help ur mum in the kitchen or do some other work which will  divert ur attention from dissing other people yeh[n now dun go panties abt wa i sed, am jus givin friendly advice buh obviously ya can do sum other tasks if ya like]

BBUUUHHHH REFRAIN FROM DISSING PEOPLE U DUNNO

ano its long ,i just had to let him know about the crap he said  :) OOhh and i aint got the fogiest why people judge people wivout actually knowing them  no.gif

135684[/snapback]

WHOA ! ohmy.gif

Cool down Guys.. OOPS.. I MEAN GALZ

BTW PJ I think u shd really learn to write Punglish, would be easier 4 us to understand

Plz atleast Try

has anyone ever wondered what life would be like if sikhs were in the majority, would we still be discriminated against by others and would sikh women prefer turbanned singhs......what do monay sikhs think of turbanned singhs do you you even have respect for turbanned sikhs?

130967[/snapback]

yaar i think it would be great if we were the majority but i am sure some people in our own religion would not like some minorities. it would be a great opportunity for sikh guys not for girls. even though we become the majority i am sure ppl in punjab would discriminate in jobs or other stuff. women had to fight for their rights then. i dont know what will happen then.

yaar please dont fight here, this is not a debate battle field its just a forum where we share feelings not hurt others feelings. jatti jee i have request for you, whenever you want to response or start topic can you please please write in correct english so i can understand.

PUL CHUK MAPF

TUWADA APNA KHALSA FORCE