God Is In Everyone.

Guest [TheSim]

Guest [TheSim]

Hi

me and a friend were aruging about how God resides inside of us. His argument is that God is inside of us. It also says in the bani that the god is in each and everyone of us. But i think its not literally in us if he is doesnt that mean then We're God? if hes in us? And by the bani it saying hes in us, i think of He resides in us, Our thoughts of him are in us, we're belivers, not literally god being inside of us?

Can anyone explain with REASON. Thx

Interesting question, I think that Waheguru resides in each and every heart because his Jyot, the Light is in each and every human being.

sB joiq qyrI jgjIvnw qU Git Git hir rMg rMgnw ]

sabh joth thaeree jagajeevanaa thoo ghatt ghatt har ra(n)g ra(n)ganaa ||

You are the Light of all, the Life of the World; You imbue each and every heart with Your Love.

if there is a tree

the tree produces fruit

the fruit contains the seeds of that tree

the seeds in essence is the tree when given water, nutreints, etc.

vaheguru je is the tree

his creation is his fruit

his joth is in all his creation, w/e he himself creates

his joth is in it

if we do bhagthee of naam, then that joth blends into vaheguru and we become one

vaheguru je truly inside of us

not onyl metaphor

:lol:

bhula chuka maf

Guest [TheSim]

you just said

if we do bhagthee of naam, then that joth blends into vaheguru and we become one

if he is in us and we are appart of him How can you Become apart of him?

see, your saying Joyt, people are saying GOD/waheguru himself, tehre is a difference between the f ruit and the tree, the Tree itself isn't inside the fruit.

Guest [TheSim]

We can all agree god is our mother and our father, so how can a child have his mother/father inside of him? He Does, in terms of Memory and love as a child loves his parents, but what some people are assuming is The Father/mother is Inside the child, They say god is inside of you, and im 100% sure it means He's inside of you in terms of His "genes" are in you just ilke a kid gets his from his both parents, The component of him may be in us, the love may be in us, but He , himself cannot be in us.

ya wa man kaaum laee qurbaan je said

we are not one with vaheguru, even thought the joth may be in us

because of someo of us also contain the panj dooths in our minds, and we have not been able to overcome the mind

some people have said how can vaheguru je live in sucvh a dirty place, our bodies, where we have such kamee thoughts?

just like the lotus flower can survive in the worst condtiotons, vahegurus joth is in us as wellm even with panj dooths at the same tme

once we eradicate the panj dooths, and conquer the mind, then the joth inside us, as said by maan... je, is like a drop of water put bak into the ocean

it merges

like sun light with sun light

water with wate

rwe meerge into him compeltly

bhula chuka maf

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

For starters i must say interesting question sister it got me thinking.

I think God' is in all of us and when we realise God and remember God then we will realise him/feel the anand - if that makes sense.

reply to when you said this:

But i think its not literally in us if he is doesnt that mean then We're God?

Think of it like this paani (water) is in us all humans (80% summet like that) but that doesnt mean we're water, does it?

No, were still humans.

Just like that God is in us, but were not God.

Hope that makes sense.

N thinking more deeply about it, water is in us, yet we still need more.

N like that Gods in us, but we keep on needing more of the naam coz its the naam that connects our minds with God, that resides in us, which makes us realise God which makes us feel anand.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

im not too sure....but this is what i thought of it b4.... i was told God is everywhere. so is it ok to think of it like this? this is the best pic i can find that can describe what im saying blush.gif

Matrix%20Online.jpg

like all the green stuff I think of as God. He is every atom, particle that makes up the universe... does that make sence? is it ok to think of it like that?

srry if i offended anyone... :lol: