Going To India Soon..

Jaspaul Singh

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU ALLLL for replying .. i just posted this last night and got so many responses today was soo happy .. thank u all ..

Thank you for the list kaur1978 bhenji .. i have been to jagroan .. in fact all my family is around there .. my moms side is all nanaksari so i have been to the gurdwra there.. also medhiana sahib .. LOVE going there.. the man who use to carve those statues was partially blind .. and i think his son took over now from raicot.. amaaaaaazing seva..

yes i have been to sri hajoor sahib as well .. back two years ago .. you would be surprised how many places we went to just in a month :e: .. this time i would love to go to the others i have missed ..

i want to visit other gurdwaras that are just simply beautiful .. like the atmosphere when you get there is just simply WOW ..

can someone tell me where is 'ritah mitah' sahib .. i dont know where it is and yes i seen it mention in thatmovie and everyone i ask they like yaa .. but i didnt ask at the time where is was .. this was a long time ago ..

ALSO .. I LOVE going on journeys kinda thing .. so like sri hemkunt sahib .. where you have to travel by foot up mountains.. any gurdwaras like that around the area.. also scenerio wise .. above mountains..

ALSO.. i heard of a tree near amritsar i believe it is .. its on a huge hill .. it said guru gobind singh ji shot an arrow (dont remember why the reason) but ever since that tree is still there and the mangoes (i believe it is) grow still on it and they split open in two .. all of them .. its surrounded b y hindu mandirs.. dont know if there is a gurdwara there but i heard about this tree .. anyone know about it ???

THANK YOU ALL for replying.. d_oh.gif

THANK YOU ALLLL for replying .. i just posted this last night and got so many responses today was soo happy .. thank u all ..

Thank you for the list kaur1978 bhenji .. i have been to jagroan .. in fact all my family is around there .. my moms side is all nanaksari so i have been to the gurdwra there.. also medhiana sahib .. LOVE going there.. the man who use to carve those statues was partially blind .. and i think his son took over now from raicot.. amaaaaaazing seva..

yes i have been to sri hajoor sahib as well .. back two years ago .. you would be surprised how many places we went to just in a month  :e: .. this time i would love to go to the others i have missed ..

i want to visit other gurdwaras that are just simply beautiful .. like the atmosphere when you get there is just simply WOW ..

can someone tell me where is 'ritah mitah' sahib .. i dont know where it is and yes i seen it mention in thatmovie and everyone i ask they like yaa .. but i didnt ask at the time where is was .. this was a long time ago ..

ALSO .. I LOVE going on journeys kinda thing .. so like sri hemkunt sahib .. where you have to travel by foot up mountains.. any gurdwaras like that around the area.. also scenerio wise .. above mountains..

ALSO.. i heard of a tree near amritsar i believe it is .. its on a huge hill .. it said guru gobind singh ji shot an arrow (dont remember why the reason) but ever since that tree is still there and the mangoes (i believe it is) grow still on it and they split open in two .. all of them .. its surrounded b y hindu mandirs.. dont know if there is a gurdwara there but i heard about this tree .. anyone know about it ???

THANK YOU ALL for replying..  d_oh.gif

132447[/snapback]

vjkkvjkf

Click here for Mitha Reetha Saheb

Another gurdwara saheb i would like to recomend is Fatehgarh Saheb.

Oh and dont forget Chamkaur saheb pray.gif

yes i have been to sri hajoor sahib as well .. back two years ago .. you would be surprised how many places we went to just in a month  :e: .. this time i would love to go to the others i have missed ..

THANK YOU ALL for replying..  d_oh.gif

132447[/snapback]

vjkkvjkf

Click here for Mitha Reetha Saheb

Another gurdwara saheb i would like to recomend is Fatehgarh Saheb.

Oh and dont forget Chamkaur saheb pray.gif

132469[/snapback]

MAAAAAAN BHAAAAINJI .. ur da BEST .. always helping me out .. :lol:

hug.gif

awww. jaspaul.. we'll miss you!... :lol:

.. i would liek to give my opinions on one thing you MUST attend... even though i havn't been there but teh ppl tht have.... really enjoyed it.... you must go to "RANGLA PUNJAB"!!! they say its teh best rolleyes.gif .. its liek in julander... or soemthing.... but yeah... ur lucky goin in the chilly time in India... cuz i'm hopefully goin this summer which is goin be HOT!...

tell us ur trip whn u come back! :TH:

Every Gurdwara which you visit in India is amazing because our Guru Jee's had some connection with that Dharti. You just feel wow, our Guru Jee's were on this piece of land hundreds of years ago d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

A gurdwara which has not been mentioned which is absolutely amazing is Manikaran Sahib in Himachal Pardesh. See if you can get to go there as well. Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Jee went there.

There is another Gurdwara near there called Rawalsar Sahib, where Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee went.

As disguised mentioned, check out Haveli in Jalandhar in addition to Rangla Punjab.. both are next to each other.

I've been to Haveli but not Rangla Punjab.. Haveli has great food :TH: