Science N Meat

WGJKKWGJKF

wjkk

wjkf

can those scientists answer the question that why the vegetarians communities

especially indians are so physically weak while non veg communities are so physically strong

132736[/snapback]

you talking about vegetarians, like Amar Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji, Amar Shaheed Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, Amar Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Amar Shaheed Baba Gurbakhsh Singh Ji :lol:

133089[/snapback]

wjkk

wjkf

i am talking about a common person not about great gursikhs.their spiritual awastha was very high.at that awastha diet is not important.btw was baba banda singh bahadur a vegetarian

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk

wjkf

can those scientists answer the question that why the vegetarians communities

especially indians are so physically weak while non veg communities are so physically strong

132736[/snapback]

just so u know, the vast majority of the INDIAN communities are meat eaters...

133148[/snapback]

in india people consume meat for taste not as a reguler food as europeans americans or pakistanis.they do not consume meat regularly

oh give it a rest!!!

this is such a non-issue for Sikhs - why debate it endlessly!!!

133366[/snapback]

The best post on this issue by far!

Page 1289, Line 15 -- Guru Nanak Dev

The fools argue about flesh and meat, but they know nothing about meditation and spiritual wisdom.

maas maas kar moorakh jhagrhay gi-aan Dhi-aan nahee jaanai.

oh give it a rest!!!

this is such a non-issue for Sikhs - why debate it endlessly!!!

133366[/snapback]

wjkk

wjkf

i agree with it .it is a non issue for sikhs.but we are debating whether scientificaly

it is good or bad to eat meat.

133393[/snapback]

OK

kds

The question is " Is science saying no too meat?"

The answer is NO! It is saying No to too much red meat!

It is saying fish and white meat is very healthy for you!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Heres a link telling the benefits of a vegetarian diet:

http://www.sportsci.org/jour/0201/cf-e.doc

--

I would like all you's to click on this article for the Sikh percepetive of Meat eating:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=13072&hl=

Heres a link telling the benefits of a vegetarian diet:

http://www.sportsci.org/jour/0201/cf-e.doc

--

I would like all you's to click on this article for the Sikh percepetive of Meat eating:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=13072&hl=

133429[/snapback]

you haven't answer that why india is unable to produce good fast bowlers or why indians are lagging in sports where physical power is needed.why non vegetarians

americans negros chinese are so good in sports.

and if you want to debate sikh perspective of meat eating then please visit www.sikhphilosophy.net or any other sikh site where meat debates are allowed.debating on meat issue is banned on this site

wjkk

wjkf

to all the vegetarians a simple question.both india and pakistan are cricket crazy with same climate same pitches.still in the last 60 years india is unable to produce a tearaway fast bowler.many pakistani bowlers regularly bowl at 150-155 kmph while for the indian fast bowlers it is difficuilt to reach 135 kmph.pakistani commentators humilate india that a country of over a billion people is unable to produce a fast bowler.the only diffrence between indians and pakis is their reguler nonveg diet.

133347[/snapback]

How many noble men, prophets or men of god has pakistan produced as compared to India. And dont foget to compare the attitude and personalities of these meat eating muslims (butchers). Physical strength is not utmost....its ur mental state that needs to be strong.

About india producing fast bowelers is not matter of their diet, but matter of cricket politics. I've seen some real fast bowelers during my stint at PCA academy... its different if they are selected to national team or not.

I hope you can bowl at 150-155 kmph....

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk

wjkf

to all the vegetarians a simple question.both india and pakistan are cricket crazy with same climate same pitches.still in the last 60 years india is unable to produce a tearaway fast bowler.many pakistani bowlers regularly bowl at 150-155 kmph while for the indian fast bowlers it is difficuilt to reach 135 kmph.pakistani commentators humilate india that a country of over a billion people is unable to produce a fast bowler.the only diffrence between indians and pakis is their reguler nonveg diet.

133347[/snapback]

How many noble men, prophets or men of god has pakistan produced as compared to India. And dont foget to compare the attitude and personalities of these meat eating muslims (butchers). Physical strength is not utmost....its ur mental state that needs to be strong.

About india producing fast bowelers is not matter of their diet, but matter of cricket politics. I've seen some real fast bowelers during my stint at PCA academy... its different if they are selected to national team or not.

I hope you can bowl at 150-155 kmph....

bhul chuk maaf

133510[/snapback]

i agree with you that vegetarian diet is very good for mind for thats why india has produced so many intellectuals.but physically indians are weak

this is the main reason that indians are lagging in sports where physical strength is needed.even national record for indian runners is not good enough to get them selected in olympics.

and about politics in cricket it is everywhere even in pakistan.btw i am not a cricketer