"i Don't Want To Forget Him." Read With Devotion.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

This is a story that I heard a little while ago, and I would like to pass it on to those who haven't heard it. Please read it with full devotion. Thank-you.

(i didn't write this one myself.) :lol: lol

I Don't Want To Forget Him.

Once, there was a couple who had just had a baby boy. They went to the Gurudwara to thank God for having a new baby. They also had a three year old daughter at the time of their sons birth. Their three year old daughter would ask the parents every single day if she could be alone with the baby. The parents said "No." because they worried that their daughter would accidentally harm their newly born child. The young girl still asked her parents if she could spend time with the baby alone, so her parents thought that she was getting jealous of the way that they were spending more time with her baby brother. She kept on asking and asking if she could be alone with her baby brother, and her parents got a little annoyed and said "Okay. You can spend time with your baby brother alone, but only for 30 minutes.".

When it was time for the parents to let their children alone, they put their baby in his crib and left the room. They were still being very cautious, as all parents would be with their babies, and so they both were peeking behind the door so that their daughter wouldn't see them watching her and her brother.

The girl then went over to the baby, who was reciting the name of the Lord at the time, and put her head beside her baby brother's head, and started to speak to him. She said "Can you please help me. I have forgotten what God sounds like. Will you help me remember his voice? I have forgotten how God looks like. Will you help me remember what I saw? I have forgetten. Will you help me remember who He is? I don't want to forget Him"

Waheguruuuu! pray.gif

i hope you all liked it.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

peace...

The girl then went over to the baby, who was reciting the name of the Lord at the time, and put her head beside her baby brother's head, and started to speak to him. She said "Can you please help me. I have forgotten what God sounds like. Will you help me remember his voice? I have forgotten how God looks like. Will you help me remember what I saw? I have forgetten. Will you help me remember who He is? I don't want to forget Him"

So beautiful..Thanks for sharing..

d_oh.gifd_oh.gif

I ALSO HAVE FORGOTTEN.

I miss him.

PLEASE tell him I miss him.

I dont know how to remember you

how to call you

please think of me.

I miss you a lot

oh my beloved waheguru

assin bahut door haan

sadi aap ji ton doori door karo