Is This Maryada?

LostSoul

I was just wondering though were they could even begin to think up this type of "maryada"

134386[/snapback]

Its because they either aint ever read the sri guru grant sahib ji, or they cant understand it.

Then ignorance kicked in.

They should be corrected.

134392[/snapback]

So your saying that the Taksali Maryada is wrong? And the Taksal is Ignorant?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually interesting how the current Rehat Maryada was established. Alot of the controversial points are controversial because the wrong people established them. What I mean is that when the Rehat Maryada was being decided upon, there were two sides, the book scholars and the Saints. The Saints, who had actually lived the Sikhi lifestyle demanded that Keski, not eating meat, and so on be added to the Rehat Maryada, but the Scholars did not agree. This meeting was held a few times and each time they met fewer people showed up until only the Scholars were left and they did their own thing and made the rules and now they say read shorter paats, eat meat, and don't wear keski and so on. That is why AKJ and Taksal Maryadas are important because they are more what Purataan Singhs/Singhneea followed as compared the modern version of the SGPC maryada. If you want more details of what I am talking about watch this Maryada Video:

http://gursikhijeevan.com/media/video/index.php

Maybe some people don't know but Akaal Takht maryada is the closest to the maryada of times of Guru Maharaaj Ji's first 10 saroops. These jathas are man made while the Panth is made by Guru Ji. So Panthic maryada is the best. Jatha maryadas are of jathas not of Panth. Those who say that Panthic maryada is wrong, it has shortened banis, etc. etc. have never read Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Looks like they have never read Guru Ji or have other selfish motives and have ego issues. When Guru Ji has shown us the maryada, who are the derawalas to change it? Are they above Guru Ji? Or have they made their own sects and don't want to be part of Panth Khalsa but act as part of Panth Khalsa to fool innocent people and attract them toward their leader/Sant/Guru?

Brother I have the Taksali maryada link posted above... Is that the "correct" maryada like you just said?

134449[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

personally i fink so coz Guru Gobind Singh Jee started the DamDami Taksal so i findit a "correct" maryada

sorry if i offended any1

WJKK WJKF

134514[/snapback]

Guru Sahib started the Khalsa Panth. Not deras. Where were these jathas started by Guru Ji when there were statues in darbar Sahib. When hair of people were cut in front of AKaal Takht and they were forced into hinduism again. Where were these jathas when people were discriminated with on the bases of caste. There goes your puratan jatha. Shows how much Gurmat Gian the Jatha had and how awake the Panth was during those times. So how can you that the maryada is puratan? Stop defending falsehood.

As for what is maryada for Rehrass, go read Guru Granth Sahib JI, you will know what is maryada. It shouldn't take you longer than 30 minutes. And then please come back and post what you found. Tell us where Rehras starts and where it ends. Thank You!

Brother I have the Taksali maryada link posted above... Is that the "correct" maryada like you just said?

134449[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

personally i fink so coz Guru Gobind Singh Jee started the DamDami Taksal so i findit a "correct" maryada

sorry if i offended any1

WJKK WJKF

134514[/snapback]

So please tell me why cant I kill a Black cow?