Chinese Gursikh Video

S1ngh

ah made my day! what a great stressbuster!!! :lol:

thank juuuu S1NGH,BABAJI,AND BIJLA SINGH FOR creating another awesome masterpiece.

all of these singhs are reallly really funnnyyyyyyyyyy,nice, and caring(ofcouse proper singhs)

this clip actually was made for me (right s1ngh veerey grin.gif )***

(i have the first part too hahahahahaha bust sorry can't upload it until i get someones pre-mi-si-o-nes kool.gif ...these singhs also get :) jokin)

*** you bettter say yes or else im not gettin you any gift :glare: lol jk

but even if he says no i know they created it for me.(cuz they said soo when they were puttin it up) nd im such a great lier!!! rolleyes.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you bettter say yes or else im not gettin you any gift

Actually that reminds me of something....when s1ngh was shopping, Akashee Fauj told me to buy him a wedding gift and I said I will buy one for the reception and s1ngh quickly said "yes yes, get me one for the reception" LOL.gif gift greeder. and he mentioned no gift for bhabhi. LOL.gif and you can upload the first edition, the one you downloaded from the site not the full version in which s1ngh does something bad like stealing money and stuff. LOL.gif

post-1107-1133338741_thumb.jpg   

Baba Ji in deep meditation.

post-1107-1133338807_thumb.jpg

After meditation

136842[/snapback]

OH MAN>>>> Bijla Singh.. That 2nd picture now will get posted on all punjabi newspaper headline.. "Another Baba Caught half naked near lake" ohmy.gif

gurkiii... I WOULD love to post picturesssss of thanksgiving get together but other two dudes (Bijla and satnam) are not giving me the permission.. I can't post bijla's picture because he got lots of stooopid pictures of me no.gifno.gif

BTW.. i will be waiting for the wedding gifts :lol: :) :e:

• 2 months later...