Khalistan

sandhu_on_net

heard that some American gov ppl went over to india and talk about khalistan

So it might be in the near future.

i seriousley doubt it, maybe they where briefeng the americans on some twisted concoted history about the contraversial khalistan war.

there will only be a khalistan when sikhi is strong and united, which at the moment it aint through kalyug and ignorance.the hindu nationalists are actviley trying to distort sikhi and break its unity in order to destroy it.

usualy because punjabi sikhs who live in sikh homeland can be so ignorant at time god usualy creates a large "bad" event, i.e hindu mahants taken over gurdwaras or teeja ghalugharu 1984 (3rd holocaust) to bring us to our senses and to unite.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad said to me

"that sikhs can get khalstan if they get americans on their side"

is dis TRUE?!? grin.gif

dunno how americans can help tho.. they seem quite busy wid iraq as it is..

142108[/snapback]

Americans? ? ? ? :@

Yeh, what would they do ?

Mind you they'e great @ creating wars !

is dis TRUE?!?

Was ur bhaap seriouse? i meen hearing something like thst from a sikh i would tellem to do some history and study sikhs took on the tyrannical islamic superpower and their proxy kingdoms in the past.

if god wishes to creat khalistan then nothing can stop it from happinin

thpugh we got to take initiative to become better sikhs and to stand united

my dad said to me

is dis TRUE?!? grin.gif

dunno how americans can help tho.. they seem quite busy wid iraq as it is..

142108[/snapback]

america like any other country acts in their own self interest...what interest would they have in an oil dry landlocked state such as punjab?

exactly like sabre bhaji says..it's all Gods will

There is a gurvaak that Waheguru always beats FALSEHOOD and in the end only TRUTH REMAINS.India has HUGE BURDEN ON ITS HEAD in the last 60 years.But the sad thing for our indian brothers will be that when khalistan will be formed they will be ruined.

No chardi kalla singh can ever trust the hindus anymore and all those phoney sheep like sikhs will be of no help to hindus.Muslims are always hungry for hindus plus loss of bangladesh is still afresh.China is always ready.India has done great torture on the mongolian people in the north eastern states.There is around 20 crore muslim in India and the numbers are growing.So when khalistan will be formed ,india will be devastated and it can only be called JUSTICE.The nation that can attack Darbar Sahib and the nation whose most of the people justify that attack DOESNT DESERVE TO EXIST.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

There is a gurvaak that Waheguru always beats FALSEHOOD and in the end only TRUTH REMAINS.India has HUGE BURDEN ON ITS HEAD in the last 60 years.But the sad thing for our indian brothers will be that when khalistan will be formed they will be ruined.

No chardi kalla singh can ever trust the hindus anymore and all those phoney sheep like sikhs will be of no help to hindus.Muslims are always hungry for hindus plus loss of bangladesh is still afresh.China is always ready.India has done great torture on the mongolian people in the north eastern states.There is around 20 crore muslim in India and the numbers are growing.So when khalistan will be formed ,india will be devastated and it can only be called JUSTICE.The nation that can attack Darbar Sahib and the nation whose most of the people justify that attack DOESNT DESERVE TO EXIST.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

142754[/snapback]

>>No chardi kalla singh can ever trust the hindus anymore and all those phoney sheep like sikhs will be of no help to hindus.

Should that not read "no bigoted singh can trust hindus..."

This has been covered before but by writing such silly statements you not only do a disservice to yourself but you malign the movement you claim to represent. Well done and please carry on writing such propaganda. RAW would be proud of such statements, it is the type of hatred that the IB etc tried to promote in Punjab.

I suggest you stop maligning all Hindus. Just remember that Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji is held in high esteem by some Hindus whom he helped and also the numerous cases during the 84 genocide where Hindus gave their Sikh neighbours refuge from the congressi genocide gangs.

Dear Kurtas,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Veer,I dont have much concern about what RAW or this world thinks about the movement the thing that is important is what I and my fellow sikh brothers(not the sheep like brainwashed phoney sikhs)think about the movement.

Everyone in this world have their own selfish interests?How many people helped the jews during their bad time,how many people are currently helping the manipurians,nagas,kashmiris,sikhs etc?All they can do is issue those ROUTINE diplomatic statements of ANGREJI WORDS.

When I say sikhs want khalistan,I mean the real sikhs and not the few bad apples.

In the same way,when I say no gursikh can ever trust the hindus(that excludes the FEW good ones)

I am not trying to spread any hatred but then I cant be diplomatic and clever with my words too.

If tomorrow someone of us fighting for khalistan is taken into indian police custody and cigarettes are put into his mouth,how many hindus do u think will take to streets in protest?

When darbar sahib was attacked,how many hindus do u think took to streets?(some of them did distribute sweets and KHEER to the indian army)

When KPS Gill was killing innocent sikhs as if they were not human beings,how many hindus took to streets to protest?

How many hindus are currently helping sikhs in getting justice?

How many hindus take to streets when the RSS tobacoo eaters bhayas come to amritsar and talk crap?

How many hindus helped sikhs during emergency days?

How many hindus have u seen coming on indian media and saying the reality about Indira Gandhi and KPS Gill?

How many hindus do u think are not involved in making or laughing at jokes on sikhs?

Bharat is their country which they have got after hundreds of years of slavery.They will kill you,DECIEVE you and infact will do anything in trying to prevent you from achieving freedom.

The blame of the genocide of the jews is not only on Hitler,but also the german population of that time.And the same is true for hindus.But their case is far more worse because they tried to eliminate someone who fought for them,who fed them,who saved their honour( and look at them,many of them dont even admit that sikhs did this for them and sikhs have to shout and tell that we did this,we did this)

Kurtas veer,I dont want any arguments with you as I dont know what sort of person you are.I have met quite a few sikhs who talk the way u did in ur last post and have WASTED quite a bit of my energy too on them.

Cheers

Lets time do the talking

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Kurtas

<<whom he helped and also the numerous cases during the 84 genocide where Hindus gave their Sikh neighbours refuge from the congressi genocide gangs.>>

I am tired of people making those hindus heros who saved some sikhs.Sikhs are not AASAN FARAMOSH and thank those hindus who saved some sikhs.But I have a question?

If you see your worst enemy with his family being killed brutally by a mob and you have to hide him in your house(remember you dont have to fight the mob or put your life online),you will be a human if you save him(not a hero) and you will be a CRUEL person if you dont save him

In the case of 84,sikhs who were being killed were not the worst enemies of anyone,infact they were not involved in anything.Some hindus gave them shelter,and some people like Kurtas make those hindus heroes and try to lick their feet.

In short,hindus who saved some sikhs did something which is expected from a normal human.They were not heroes.

We thank them but WE DONT OWE ANYTHING TO THEM.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD