Leamington Spa Gurudwara Fracas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Det Chief Inspector Adrian Pearson, who is leading the investigation, said: "We particularly want to talk to these people. If you can see yourself on these pictures please come and talk to us, or if you know who these people are, please tell us."

LOL.gif Yes, please visit your nearest police station and collect your reward wink wink. LOL.gif

http://iccoventry.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news...-name_page.html

kurtas where did you get the other two pics from?

137232[/snapback]

The other two pictures are on following site (rather a long URL)

http://iccoventry.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news...-name_page.html

I was watching the news and just saw the most wanted singh in the world. Looks like he has contacts.

137253[/snapback]

I'm really proud of apna Sardar Tip Top Singh Ji. It's great to see Sikh youth taking an interest in world affairs and bringing peace between world leaders. I heard Tip Top Singh is chief advisor to Bush and Blair. He actually advised them not to invade Iraq and told them to deal with their own extremists and fanatics such as the Leamington Sharabi Budday Al Qaida and their WMDs such as Jack Daniels and Smirnoff. Unfortunately Bush and Blair thought Saddam was more dangerous even though Tip Top Singh told them that the LSBAQ could launch a WMD attack on Britain within 30 minutes which was a full 10 minutes more than the 40 minutes the Iraq dossier said that Saddam would take for an attack on Britain. Events in Leamington Spa have taken a similar turn. Due to Tip Top Singh's attack and the subsequent attempt at regime change even more fanatical sharabis have tried to take over. We have Mushh Futt Al Sharabi leading the new Al Sharabi in Leamington. LOL.gif

I love the pic of Tip Top Siyan between Musharraf and Manmohan Singh. He's a tireless sewadar and I nominate Tip Top Singh Ji as YOUTH OF THE MONTH!!

Them shoes are design classics made on order for TipTop Singh by a master shoe maker in MalerKotla called Anwar Ahmad. TipTop Singh took several magazines full of shoes by the likes of Yohji Yamamoto, Prada, Gucci and Dirk Bikkembergs to give Anwar some inspiration.

After 3 weeks of telling TipTop Singh that they would be ready the next day, Anwar came up with the MalerKotla Classic in canary yellow.

Come on youth of the month is nothing for TipTop. Lets campaign for him to be knighted, given a Nobel Peace Prize, BBC Sports Personality of the year

post-2624-1133472215.jpeg

i m confused.. who is tip-top singh?  :lol:

137263[/snapback]

Some say he owns a factory in Bognor Regis that produces the hundreds and thousands toppings for cakes and desserts. Others say he is the man behind Mr Kipling. Some claim that it was him who knocked Lennox Lewis out not Oliver McCall. Some claim he was behind that Beckham goal from the halfway line. Some people claim to have seen him driving a transit van full of fauji to an onion farm. Some say he rocked the casbah.

The truth no one knows, what we do know is that he has links across the world and was part of the group of Sikhs who went to stop old men drinking alcohol in a Gurdwara.

They Seek Him Here, They Seek Him There, Despite the Leamington Committee's huge intelligence-gathering network and diplomatic clout - and even a RS25m reward on his head - no one has been able to capture TipTop Singh.

Is it just me or is TT Singh looking quite LISSA in some of the pics. He needs to build himself up, do some body building or eat a lot of poranthay. Plus in some of the pics he looks quite short and in others he's towers over some tall guys. This will confuse the police no end  LOL.gif

137267[/snapback]

Ah I did not want to reveal the truth but some old blokes drinking at a Gurdwara claimed there were these things in Punjab that were called shleda. These super beings could morph into anything. Maybe TipTop is a shleda.

So anyone recognise any faces ? As the CCTV pictures are pretty poor in quality I urge you to pay particular attention to the guy on Pop Idol. Does anyone know him ? If you want to see the pop idol guy in action : http://www.badmash.org/videos/videos.php?v...=Indian%20Idols

Guest militant singh

WJKKWJKF , I salute them singhs who staged the raid BIG UP AND RESPECT ,THE YOUTH IS WAKIN UP....................................dont let people put u dwn what u did was 4 the best them ''sharabis' deserved it ,and the people puttin the raiders dwn whats rong with u???????????????????????????????????????????????????would u have alchis and meat in the gurdwara premisis? THESE SINGHS R THE TRU SINGHS STANDING UP 4 OUR VALUES AND TRUTH,why should we back dwn ,,,we raid em insted no point in compromise when our Guru is concerned.......we takin NO <banned word filter activated>....BIG UP 2 DEM SINGHS WHO DID THIS ------RESPECT d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif KHALISTAN ZINDABAD NEVA 4GET 1984 DEATH 2 india