Nihang Sikhs Offer To Help Monica Bedi

N30S1NGH

Nihangs Singhs are doing seva, I spent time with Budhal Dal and Tarna Dal, both Dal do seva in they own way.

Baba Hari Singh is one of the Nihang Singhs that Help get Ajit Phoola, Baba Hari Singh is doing a lot of seva. Nihang Singhs were with Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee and Did fight with Sant Jee, I have met Nihang Singhs that are for Khalistan so not all Nihangs are like Niddar.

Baba Nihal Singh Jee is a living Shaheed a true Saint warrior, Surinder singh Sodhi Nihang Jee was Sant Baba Jarnail Singhs Right hand man, and is Shaheed. I have meet Nihang singhs that have been in Jail during the movment years.

I read all this rubbish on the internet about Nihang Singhs and I think you lot are jokers, you guys wear the Nihang Baba wear the Big Dumalla and then disrespect The Nihangs. 

Jagjit I have been reading your posts over the last few days and you dont know any thing about Purtan Sikhi, your view point of Purtan Sikhi is from Niddar. One thing Is not all Nihangs Follow him or respect him. I do feel sorry for you and your Jatha.

Namstang thanks for posting this.

137229[/snapback]

Budha dals leader Santa su worked for indira and for this he was excommunicated for 17 years. Wah great seva working for the PM who ordered the attack on Harmander Sahib!

137405[/snapback]

If Sri Akaal Takth Sahib ji pardoned him, then who are we not to pardon him? are we above sri akaal takth sahib ji?

you called santa su..please have some respect. do you even know his daily routine?

At this age, he does dasgranthi the patt every day dasam granthi pothi consist of (sukhmani sahib, sidhgost, dakhnionkar, asa di //, full anand sahib, sri akaal ustat, sri bachitar natak, chandi di //, chandi charitar, shabad hazaraie both sri guru arjan dev ji and sri dasam patsah)

He does not talk much, he does not meat, does not eat much. He is full bibeki. Only few singhs are allowed to cook for him..whenever budda dal nihang singhs are doing chakta of goat..they bring the meat infront of jathedar santa singh..he touchs it with a kirpan and recite: Gurparsad bharam ka naash. though he does not consume meat...he is always immersed in naam simran.

137409[/snapback]

His daily routine still does not make up for his betrayal to the panth, is Zail su chardikala aswell as he was a "Gyani" before. And have you seen the size of Santa SU and yet you say he does not eat much! So he does bhog to meat but dont eat it! And you forgot to mention all the bhang this guy takes.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how Nihangs are up for protecting Monica Bedi(Who?).

Very noble act.

When it comes to protecting Harmandir Sahib they must be excused as they may end up fighting the Singhs while they are there. LOL.gif

Protectors of the Panth (cough).

Dont worry about disrespecting Guru Maharaj, we should live and let live. If people want to take Maharaj to a hotel then there is a chance they may turn to Sikhi while at the hotel. They might hear 'Vaheguru Vaheguru' while on the dance floor (in thier heads of course).

Guest militant singh

PATHETIC -PATHETIC ,,,,,Nihangs r a JOKE these days well 99% of them ---u get Niddar Singhs crew with thier weird Hinduized messed up idol worshipping version of Sikhism - who r agianst Khalistani movement and normal sikhs .....Then u get IDIOTS like this lot who wanna help out a ''''sikh''''' woman who betrayed her religion (that is if she classed herself as Sikh ind a first place)and ran off with an evil Muslim guy.WHERE WERE THESE NIHANGS IN 1984 -WHEN THE AKAL TAKHT WAS BEEING BLOWN UP-Oh yh i 4GTO they were Smoking weed or summin and EATING MEAT -------WAHT KINDA SONS OF THE GURU R THEY ---------THEY R 1 THING rememba dis ''SHEEP IN A SAINT SOLDIERS CLOTHING'' and nothing more----they MAKE ME SICK they aint 4 freedom of Panjab or Sikhi they cut up animals in stupid sacrifces EAT meat even though they supposed 2 be amritdhari-drink alcohol and use opium amongst a whole loada intoxicants---10th- GUru said sikhs should not be intoxicated -what do they do -TOTTALY THE OPPOSITE -TRU SINGHS WHO SUPORT FREEDOM AND TRU SIKHI AND NOT THE INDIAN GOVT AND WHO DONT IDOL WORSHIP SHIVA -I APPEAL 2 U 2 RAISE AWARNESS OF THIER PATHETIC WAYS cos most youth get confused about who they r -THEY R ANTI GURMAT-ANTI FREEDOM MOVEMENT PRO HINU PRO INDIA AND PRO IDOL WORSHIP WJKKWJKF GOD IS WATCHING THEYLL ROT IN HELL ---KHALISTAN ZINDABAD DEATH2 PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHO CANNOT FIGHT 4 FAITH BUT SLUTS ..

veerjee calm down with the gussa and let WaheguruJi decide who will rot in hell or make daisy rings in heaven.

out of interest, do u know if these particular Nihangs were around in 1984 or do u have a record of what they have done so far to help sikhs or do u have any idea why they have offered to help.

maybe u can gather the facts for us and then we can all give our OPINION on what judgment be passed?