Xbox 360

Inderpal

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them game systems you get in Punjab with hundreds of old games (usually Sega Mega Drive or NES type games) are the way to go. They cost less than the equivalent of £20 to buy. When you get fed up of the games give it to a cousin.

I have an Xbox. I used to love playing Project Gotham Racing but kept winning and got bored. Splinter Cell and Halo give me motion sickness. So I have not played on the Xbox for a while.

The original Xbox could have been so much better if MS had used their brains. It makes a good media centre (just chip it or softmod it). Once modded you can install Xbox Media Centre etc you can play MP3, DivX, use it for internet access. It makes a good addition to a AV setup. You can even install Linux on it.

Been using Nintendo 64 emulators on the PC for a while. You can download the games for free and there are hundreds of good games available.

Man how cum all my pajis out ther all o how to chip xboxes and her in lesta we dont have a sniff...itll cost me bout 300 to do ma ps2 ohmy.gif   ohmy.gif   ohmy.gif

137706[/snapback]

No point chipping a PS2. You cannot do as much with a PS2 as you can with a Xbox.

Go get a Xbox for £79.99 and get it chipped for £50, then use it as an internet capable media box. Or softmod it yourself for next to nothing bang on Xbox media centre and all the other software you want. You can then play backups and everything.

Must be someone in Lesta who chips PS2. Go to one of them sunday computer fairs. There are always people there ready to chip whilst you wait.

the xbox 360 an ps3 will hve similar graphics

the 360 will be faster an the ps3 will hve better graphics on certain games an the 360 will hve better graphics on certain games

INDI MAN get the 360 then u cn bring ur hard drive dwn ma yrd an we cn borrow each others games

U KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!!!!!!! :lol: