• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

save ur money putars

ps3 will be out soon and is goin to destroy xbox360

its processors are rated in the top 500 super coumputers

better graphics then xbox360

and instead of dual layer dvd's as xbox360 is usin which have 8 gigs

ps3 will be using blue laser disk which store 54 gigs makin the games much better ... aslo the games for xbox360 were rushed .. liken madden 2006

only has exabition mode and franchies mode and have glitches in them .. also alot of the xbox's have glitches which were sent back to microsoft by their owners to have fixed

save ur money and wait for ps3

did i forget to mention blue tooth enabled and sooooooooooo many other things..... i will post up spec comparisons when i stop being lazy

I miss NES games, neone still got those? i used to have this banana throwing game i miss a lot

137998[/snapback]

Was always a Sega MegaDrive fan. Never got into Mario etc. You can download a NES emulator for your PC and there are plenty of web sites to download games from.

and that is?????

137863[/snapback]

"Vista" refers to Windows Vista, which is the next operating system after Windows XP.

"DX10" refers to DirectX 10 or DirectX Next, which is basically an environment that runs games on your PC.

A combination of the capabilities of these two will tear the house down for PC gaming. If you've already got an Xbox 360 and are saving up for a new PC next Fall, great. The controllers work on PC.