Racists In The British Army

sikh_assasin

Guest militant singh
how could u join the british army in the 1st place. it a terrorist army, u can be put on duty to fight an unjust war, or kill innocents. only fight for khalsa army, who r 100% rightous and just. sri guru gobind singh ji, is our leader, not no mr sergent smith.

fix up sikhs , it was a blessing, guru ji had to get u out of there somehow singh. otherwise u would have either had to do 5 years imprisonment for not fighting when told or be  suffering in hell, for fighting unjust war. use ur brain for next occupation singh

138815[/snapback]

Waht u mean unjust war Iraq deserved it TOTTALY...them iraqis didnt let us go did they when we had wars with the arabs and mougals .Saddam was an evil old devil killed millions r u saying that liberating a country is occupation ?????????????????u sayin it was betta under Saddam????????????????? i fully suport the U.S and U.K in da war on terror about time sum1 taught these fanactical Arabs a lesson and they have been due 1 4 over 200 yrs now by my count

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waht u mean unjust war Iraq deserved it TOTTALY...them iraqis didnt let us go did they when we had wars with the arabs and mougals .Saddam was an evil old devil killed millions r u saying that liberating a country is occupation ?????????????????u sayin it was betta under Saddam????????????????? i fully suport the U.S and U.K in da war on terror about time sum1 taught these fanactical Arabs a lesson and they have been due 1 4 over 200 yrs now by my count

iraq war and a singh being discriminated for being a singh are two complete things that do not go together.

its like eating cheese and jam, the two dont go together. and if you mix the two, you get something nasty.

in the same way, please dont start talking about the iraq war on a thread which strictly talks about racists in the british army.

we dont want this thread to be wrecked like alot of aaj kal di threads on ss now do we?

stick to the topic!

Gustaphi Maaf

• 4 weeks later...
WJKKWJKF

For those who are asking why i joined the British Army i joined to prove a point. People say it is unpractical to be in a modern day Army and still practice sikhi and i just wanted to show people that what ever anyone else can do a guru da sikh can do it better. 

WJKKWJKF

ps i have 8 days left in the Army

138950[/snapback]

very sorry to hear about your experiences........i was in the army for five years as well.......1st bn welsh guards.......and i must say it was a brilliantly experince........and did not get any racism towards me (im kashmiri/Pak by the way)......not the sort you describe anyway.........

you should speak to your platoon commander or even go above his head......as the british army have a Zero tolerance towards racism.

you could take legal advice as well. good luck

Before you leave have u considered giving those who do such actions something in return???

i say you should just leave posters saying things such as 'asian invasion bnp cannot get rid of us' on their doors!!!

You should first contact your local bbc newsreporst you may be able to do on the bbc website! email them after making a list of everything that has happened!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

naa not all the gore r racist, sm maybe, cz a paji of mine is coping perfectly in there, hes even got pics of his regiment and him on his hi5!

this is the first complaint ive heard.

wjkk wjkf

naa not all the gore r racist, sm maybe, cz a paji of mine is coping perfectly in there, hes even got pics of his regiment and him on his hi5! 

this is the first complaint ive heard.

152786[/snapback]

WJKK WJKF

Racism is sadly eveywhere. I have seen horrid racism in Panjab even.

The idea of a Sikh regiment in the UK is being worked on. There will soon be a cadet force for young Sikhs.

Guru Rakha

CS