Race Riots In Sydney - Racist Whites On Rampage

sher_panjabi

Racial Tensions Spark Violence at Sydney Beaches

WAHEGUROO! ohmy.gif

Does anyone have any info whether any Gurdwaras were attacked?

I doubt whether drunk racist Gore would know the difference between an Arab and a Singh.... if any Sikhs have any info Sikh Sangat in Sydney then please let us know on the forum.

Waheguroo... poor victims who suffered violence for just looking different and being brandished all as trouble-makers. blush.gif

Sat Naam

Just shows how bias the media is.

If 5,000 SIKHS, MUSLIMs or Non-Whites did a riot like that and causing terror, then it would be headlines EVERYWHERE and frontpage news....

HOWEVER, this news barely made BBC News or ITN news headlines.

Appauling!!

During BEshti Play, one person threw a brick and Sikhs were then on Front Page news as brandished as yobos and aggressive... wot about this?

Rab Bhalla Kare.

200512121347380.4austr.JPG

200512120023_01.jpg

r3828811813.jpg

Tuesday, December 13, 2005. 8:24am (AEDT)

Australia has been told it must confront the racism and xenophobia revealed in the riots in Sydney.

Australia has been told it must confront the racism and xenophobia revealed in the riots in Sydney. (Getty Images)

Malaysia urges Australia to confront racism

By Graeme Dobell in Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia will welcome Prime Minister John Howard to the annual East Asia summit with the message that Australia must confront the racism and xenophobia revealed in Sydney's riots.

Mr Howard is due to arrive in the capital, Kuala Lumpur, this evening to take part in the first East Asia summit.

Malaysia says Sydney's race riot shows Australia has to deal with the problems of racism and prejudice.

Amid the Sydney violence, Malaysia's Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi announced Australia will have a permanent seat at what will be the annual East Asia summit.

"We welcome, we are very happy that we have the participation of India, Australia and New Zealand," he said.

However, Malaysia's Foreign Minister Syed Hamid Albar says the racial tensions in Sydney show all countries have extremists.

"Racism, xenophobia, these are the prejudices - it shows extremism is not peculiar to Muslims," he said.

"But I don't think that should in any way bar Australia."

He says Australia merits a permanent seat at the East Asia summit because politics and trade reach beyond geography.

What do you expect, most the white aussies with british ancestors are scion of criminals. Looks like the criiminal tendencies are still there in some of them.

First they steal aborigine land then they have the nerve to claim australia as theirs and to impose their xenophobic immigration policies on non white immigrants.

Remember the camps for asylum seekers and how they stopped a ship full of asylum seekers from docking in australia. If another country had done this everyone would have been making statements against them but becasue the aussies through certain people control much of the media in the UK, US etc they get away with it.

What do you expect, most the white aussies with british ancestors are scion of criminals. Looks like the criiminal tendencies are still there in some of them.

First they steal aborigine land then they have the nerve to claim australia as theirs and to impose their xenophobic immigration policies on non white immigrants.

Remember the camps for asylum seekers and how they stopped a ship full of asylum seekers from docking in australia. If another country had done this everyone would have been making statements against them but becasue the aussies through certain people control much of the media in the UK, US etc they get away with it.

140152[/snapback]

This kind of stuff sends a shiver down my spine and reminds me of my anti-racism fight here in the 80's.

These B@stards would gather with their swastika's and union jacks outside our school gates and beat the hell out of us.

One thing to noe is when I started fighting back, with a few of my friends....they didn't like it and turned tail and ran. Stupid Nazi coward morons.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Please can u's stop using foul language, it will be helpful thanks.

I thought the media said its only to do with middlen eastern origin thats under attack.

I think alot of ppl are arrogant, especially those ppl who are doing this to all those innocent muslims jus coz they look middle-eastern.

All this caos jus coz some middle-eastern person hit a lifeguard.

If a white hit a middle-eastern person, all this woudnt happen, so i dont think it shud be happening now.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

From what I understand of the situation it is basically gangs of lebanese youth who are behind instigating local people into taking retaliatory action. In fact I am very proud of the fact that the ozzies have woken up against harassment of their girls, insult and abuse of their elderly, assault on lifeguards at the beach, random acts of terror which were an everyday hobby of the lebanese youth. Moreover the frustration of the aussie youth also stem from the fact that the police and the administration did jack to prevent the lebs and always kept focusing their efforts on keeping the whites in check.

SO today we have lebanese youth walking the streets with guns in their hand and the white australians are prevented from taking even the basic measure for defence because any action is promptly labeled as 'racism', whereas rape of white girls by lebs and other muslims is labeled under 'diversity in action'. Not a squeak from a police that is drilled with PC rhetoric day in and day out. The latest bout of violence is a result of the attempt of lebanese gangs to 'own their streets'.

I ain't sheddin any tears, let the aussie boys go ahead and do whatever is necessary. It got to stop somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't let the mainstream media like BBC and other left wing agencies put a spin on the riots. The BBC have been concentrating on the 400 odd neo-nazi types who highjacked the demo while ignoring over 4500 ordinary Australians who came onto the beach to show Muslims that they want to enjoy and live the beach lifestyle that is under threat from Muslims. For the last five years the beach has been a place where Lebanese Muslims have been going around in gangs and swearing at Australian women on the beach calling them sl*ts. They also go around in gangs picking fights with individuals trying to sunbathe and surf.