..."sikh Women Beware Of Muslims"........

Nirvair S Khalsa

Sikh Women Beware Of Muslims

Read these 35 pages put together by a Singh, for Sikh girls, VERY LONG I know LOL (or just glance through parts of it), but a good read on Muslims converting Sikh girls to Islam.

SIKH_WOMEN_BEWARE_OF_MUSLIMS.doc

...Share your views...

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We would like to bring to you attention that the British Organisation of Sikh Students (BOSS) has no links what so ever or anything to do with this document. We would request you to please remove any suggestion of affiliation from this document.

We would like to bring to you attention that the British Organisation of Sikh Students (BOSS) has no links what so ever or anything to do with this document. We would request you to please remove any suggestion of affiliation from this document.

142484[/snapback]

"Sikh Soc" Veer Jee,

I am not actually sure of the person who has put this article together as I myself did not write it in any way. But I don't actaully think the author has said BOSS is linked to it in anyway, but there is mention of BOSS if I remember in the last paragraph that is just saying to know more about Sikhi or meet GurSikhs in your area just contact BOSS. I think that is all, but I may be wrong, may have missed something (due to its BIG size lol). Anyway sorry if I myself have offended you, but I am not sure of the author so I myself cannot edit it.