Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

mine happened last year, I was late to my history class because my pugh was becoming loose as i had PE before break, i turned up 10minutes late to my lesson teacher asks why am i late i said ''ms my turban fell down, (which it nearly did) she did not believe it and all my friends were laughing lol.

mine happened last year, I was late to my history class because my pugh was becoming loose as i had PE before break, i turned up 10minutes late to my lesson teacher asks why am i late i said ''ms my turban fell down, (which it nearly did) she did not believe it and all my friends were laughing lol.

hahahahhaahhahahaha lol, aww, luckily i haven't fallen victim to dastaar coming off! :smile-kaur:

SOme one commeted about there not being enough suit shops in southall.... ARE YOU MAD>..... it takes my old dears (nan, gran, masi , mum) at the very least 5-6 hours shopping.... thats with me going hurry up or im goiing evry 5 minutes ..... Me im like grab what you want and off you go