Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

trust me, i've had my fair share of embarrassing moments!! lol, and i've had many people laugh at me :p i dont mind though afterwards!!! - - - 7th March - - - Bir Ras Darbaar! maybe i'll see Dukh Nivaran, i'll find him by looking for the watered down chola! :D lol joke.

dw lol, i'll be at Bir Rass Darbar, and just for you, I'll wet myself :p:p

My most embarrassing moment was when i had to learn a new technology and then train the Goras on that technology...i worked very hard and didn't sleep for many nights.. i had a mentor who is an indian .. sindhi i guess...he was responsible to guide me on this technology and provide with all necessary material and slides..

Finally the day came when i had to start training the 11 goras and 1 gori.. lol i also had 1 assessor.. the training had to last 4 days.. I started and put up my slides before the goras came for testing and making sure that everything is fine.. i was shocked when the assessor said that the slides that i have are obsolete and are of an older version.. :o s ( :ladies: these were given to me by my mentor.. the indian sindhi guy..)

he gave the new slides and asked me to use them .. i had no clue what was there in the slides .. even then i started .. the day progressed with a couple of hiccups .. there were quite a few instances when the goras asked me a question and i didn't knew the answer and had to tell them i'll get back to you..lol in the last session the Gori kudi asked me a question after reading from the slide and i gave her the wrong answer.. lol .. she didn't anything, looked down and started smiling or laughing or whatever...

The day ended and i was left all embarrassed with absolutely no courage to face them for next days session..i didn't go next day :loser and asked the assessor to carry on in my place.. he did..

The week was over but i was determined to come back .. i asked my assessor to give me another chance in the coming week at Brisbane .. he agreed and then again i had sleepless nights on my weekend with the new slides .. i taught the Goras with utmost satisfaction .. the goras were happy and so was the assessor.. My assessor was a Paki . After the training was over he asked how would you want to celebrate .. i told him that i want to visit the nearest Gurudwara .. he took me in his car to the Gurudwara which was about 25 miles away .. this is when he was expecting a pint of beer .. lol :3singh3:

trust me, i've had my fair share of embarrassing moments!! lol, and i've had many people laugh at me :p i dont mind though afterwards!!! - - - 7th March - - - Bir Ras Darbaar! maybe i'll see Dukh Nivaran, i'll find him by looking for the watered down chola! :D lol joke.

dw lol, i'll be at Bir Rass Darbar, and just for you, I'll wet myself :p:p

lol, don't think that'll make me say 'awww' because i won't! :p

and i'll bring a dry akhaali blue nihang chola just in case it gets extra messy just for you!! lol :p

My most embarrassing moment was when i had to learn a new technology and then train the Goras on that technology...i worked very hard and didn't sleep for many nights.. i had a mentor who is an indian .. sindhi i guess...he was responsible to guide me on this technology and provide with all necessary material and slides..

Finally the day came when i had to start training the 11 goras and 1 gori.. lol i also had 1 assessor.. the training had to last 4 days.. I started and put up my slides before the goras came for testing and making sure that everything is fine.. i was shocked when the assessor said that the slides that i have are obsolete and are of an older version.. :o s ( :ladies: these were given to me by my mentor.. the indian sindhi guy..)

he gave the new slides and asked me to use them .. i had no clue what was there in the slides .. even then i started .. the day progressed with a couple of hiccups .. there were quite a few instances when the goras asked me a question and i didn't knew the answer and had to tell them i'll get back to you..lol in the last session the Gori kudi asked me a question after reading from the slide and i gave her the wrong answer.. lol .. she didn't anything, looked down and started smiling or laughing or whatever...

The day ended and i was left all embarrassed with absolutely no courage to face them for next days session..i didn't go next day :loser and asked the assessor to carry on in my place.. he did..

The week was over but i was determined to come back .. i asked my assessor to give me another chance in the coming week at Brisbane .. he agreed and then again i had sleepless nights on my weekend with the new slides .. i taught the Goras with utmost satisfaction .. the goras were happy and so was the assessor.. My assessor was a Paki . After the training was over he asked how would you want to celebrate .. i told him that i want to visit the nearest Gurudwara .. he took me in his car to the Gurudwara which was about 25 miles away .. this is when he was expecting a pint of beer .. lol :3singh3:

lol, just goes to show, never trust a freshie to do it right....lol

good that you impressed them an stuff though! and also that you went Gurdwara afterwards :)