Rang De Basanti.... Gurbani In.....

WGJKKWGJKF

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Yet another desperate attempt by bollywood to show that sikhs are hindus. When will it get through to them WE ARE SIKHS!!! not an offshoot or anything else :@

The list of attempts made this year is endless in the way that hindus want to finish off SIKHS.

Aastha really gets on my nerves too - b4 the hazur sahib broadcast when they show ganesh di murthi and that horn when Guru Gobind Singh said:

"main naa ganeshay pritham manaoun, kishan, bishan kabhoun neh thiauon".

Frustration! They all need to be blown up v2.gif

Yet another desperate attempt by bollywood to show that sikhs are hindus. When will it get through to them WE ARE SIKHS!!! not an offshoot or anything else  :@

The list of attempts made this year is endless in the way that hindus want to finish off SIKHS.

Aastha really gets on my nerves too - b4 the hazur sahib broadcast when they show ganesh di murthi and that horn when Guru Gobind Singh said:

143365[/snapback]

wow ohmy.gif

yehhhhh pajjeeeeee....off with their heads.....

cant believe you just said that little bro....ahhhhhhh....you are my bro after all......jokess........lollllllllllll :@

btw...sort the wireless out it keep cutting off., move it forward.....maaaaan!

thas better.thanx!

Yet another desperate attempt by bollywood to show that sikhs are hindus. When will it get through to them WE ARE SIKHS!!! not an offshoot or anything else  :@

143365[/snapback]

LOL.gif lol, the other day my bro was fliking thro channels & he went on2 Aastha 2 c if Rehiraas Sahib was on or not [@ the time it wasn't] it was some bald geezer bout in his 20's it looked like & every1 matha tehking, he was talking about how 2 fall in love, I was ohmy.gifwacko.gif n confused !