Figure This Out

LostSoul

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK OK what happened to my riddle man its 6 in the morning here and I havent gotten to bed yet!

144284[/snapback]

OMG woowww :@ @

sleep then.....u guna need it if u planning to stay up for new years like most of us aournd the world.............. lolllll

ur riddle?? i cnat be bothered...i never liked riddles.....

heres the answer to the other one its kinda easy Take the bhed? over first and come back. Then take the sher over and bring the bhed back. Now take the ghaa over and come back alone to get the bhed. Take the bhed over and the job is done!

Now heres mine Im gonna leave soon though for the night!

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 20 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. How?

144237[/snapback]

the kid gets a glass of water and places it over his head? That way he can stay UNDER water for 20 minutes +

ok i here is my riddle

"It gets wetter and more wetter the more it dries" What is it?

Thank you for making my riddle seem so easy! :@ Yes you got it

No its a towel, but snowman is good to. 8 in the mornin and counting I wanna see how long before I pass out, my record is 42 hrs, lol at that point you begin to see alot of weird things.... :nihungsmile: :e: like smileys with beards

Ok new riddle

I have holes in the top, bottom, middle, and all sides, but I still hold water, what am I?