Help Needed

manvir88jatt

i am a college going guy . i am cleanshave i know it hurts to know a sikh cutting his hair but leave i don't want to keep hair but one thing is for sure i want to prove to all hindus that we r better than them in any sphere of life

so plz help me in my fight

they make taunts send funny sms on sardars and i am lone warrior if somebody could send some jokes on hindus sms and heir funny pics it would help a lot

help me so that other sikhs can fell proud on themselves and don't imitate others

my id is manvir88jatt@yahoo.co.in

plz u can many lives

hmm.... grin.gif

i think you dont wana go about this by teaching x y and z a lesson...we as all Guru jis children dont need to do something like proving whos best etc...as sikhs we need to defend our faith when faced with oppresion in the face...but these small things are always guna be there...u either walk away and work on your own sikhi or you start picking random fights and come out no better than them...

Rise above this bro and even if you dont wana give your head to guru ji yet or even keep your kes (long hair) than atleast stay on the path and learn from sangat....

sikhs Are proud when they Can call themselves guru ji's son or daughter...

guru kirpa karan......take care bro. :TH:

btw if u havent got got alot sangat around you im sure pajees can get in contact with you

1. Making fun of their religion will only make it worse. Other Hindus who respect Sikhi will turn against you.

2. Since you are cleanshaven, they won't bother if you are hurt, because they will always say "Manvir, why do you care? You are not even a proper Sardar!" So you need to start keeping Sikhi saroop. Atleast make an attempt if nothing else. Just see how/what you feel.

3. Never let them know that you get offended. The worst thing in this world is to let people know your weakness. They will always use it to exploit you. So never show any anger. It will only encourage them to see you in pain.

4. Tell them on their face that if it wasn't for Sikhs, their entire community would have converted to Islam. Tell them on their face that if Sikhs were not there, their entire India would today be called either Afghanistan or Pakistan. Tell them on their face that Sikhs have repeatedly saved the honor of their women whom even they couldn't save.

Ok enough said. Here is something I always wanna say at times, but I have never said it because no one has yet provoked me to that extent. But if you are THAT frustrated, you may wanna try, but at your own risk.

Note : This is sarcastic, so don't grab my neck before reading it completely!

My dear friends, you people are absolutely right. We Sardars are in fact a bunch of jokers. You Indians have every right to laugh at us and make fun of us. We are a community who saw its women get stripped naked and gang-raped in the streets of Delhi and couldn't get justice for 21 years and still sings Jai Hind and praise your esteemed country who did this to us, so yes you are absolutely right that we are all jokers.

But thats not all. Not only are we jokers, but also abnormal people. Is it normal for someone to fight a war with his severed head on one hand? Is it normal for someone to get cut joint by joint but refuse to leave his religion? Is it normal for someone to get sawn alive into two yet refuse to embrace another religion? Is it normal for someone to be boiled alive yet stick to his faith? No! My dear friends, none of this is normal, and we Sikhs have a history of such abnormalities. We are proud of such abnormalities and you should be too because it was these abnormal people who saved your community, culture, religion and country from extinction!

Now that you are smiling seeing my frustration, I want to end my message with a stern warning as well. Maybe you know that as long as a lion doesn't taste blood, it is as good as a dog. But the day it tastes blood, you better watch out! We Sikhs are the same. As long as we don't get a taste of our bloody history, you will always laugh at us as though we are dogs. But remember dear ones, the day we become lions of our tenth Guru, the day we realize that we are His Singhs, you dare not utter a word in front of us. Because if you do, we will show you a perfect example of our historic abnormalities as mentioned above, and I promise you that you won't be able to stand it.

If you have the guts, I dare you to read Sikh history. You will hang your head in shame after you learn that your entire country owes its very identity to the Sikhs. If you have the guts, go read the Sikh scriptures and find the gems no other religion can offer.

Then if you have the guts, try making fun of a Sikh. Surprisingly every Sardar joke will now come to you as a slap on your own face.

Hope this works out. :TH:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

If i was in your position all i wud do is:

Just ignore them hindus (i know its hard- but i think you'll feel better afterwards) the reason why im saying this is coz hindus are God's children too, and taking the mikky out of them arnt you disrespecting/hurting God's creation (them hindus)?

Also you wouldnt want to stoop to these foolish people's (who are saying stuff to you) level of thinking (coz all hindus are not like this) you could end up hurting other innocent Hindus who are completely innocent, and who for? For taking revenge to the foolish people who havent got anything better to do than taking the mikky.

By making fun of Hindus you are giving them the satisfaction that they got to you, so they will continue to keep taking the mikky.

Just tell them once and for all that you aint bothered what they say or do no more, and tell them that you'll pray to God to show them the way, coz they seem very lost (which is why they are taking the mikky)

Last thing brother there is no point in trying to prove that Sikhs are better than Hindus in any sphere in life, if God doesnt care which creed is better than the other creed, then what are we going to achieve from proving this to Hindus?

Gods going to judge us on our deed not creed!

If you are going to prove anything, prove it to yourself that your the best Sikh that you possiably can be.

Infact brother if you like, if they dont stop please give me thier email ID and if they say anything then i'll more than happy to try and give them a lecture.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH