Guilty Conscience

Guest Guest

my mum and brother had a massive fight this morning.

i had to come and break it up

they were jus trying to beat the <mod edited> out of each other.

then my bro hit my mum on the head and she started crying.

mum sed shes not gna make my bros packed lunch for sch so i started making it instead.

she started shouting at me n tryin to argue with me

so i told her not to and she ok, as long as you dont make him (my bro) anything to eat.

so i didnt

and he went hungry for the whole day at school.

this might not b a biggie 2 any1 here, i mean he only missed one meal, but i feel really guilty. my mum AND my bro were in the wrong.

but did i also do wrong by listening to my mum?

someone please reply.

Vaahiguroo!

No matter whatever happens, A child/kid/son/daughter should NEVER EVER hit or even think of hitting their parents. Like how can you even think of making your Mother cry? Even if she might be wrong... Adding Fire to Fire is only gonna increase the fire. IF you are the good kid, go get something to quench it instead. You cant judge your mom or bro about who is right, But one thing for sure is that you Bro was wrong to hit your mom... thats all i can say.

as of listening to your mom... in a way you should, but as a sister, you shouldnt. In that case dont get in btn at all.

leave it to Guru ji

you didnt do anything wrong. try and get them to sit down and talk. One should listen to there parents. Your brother is in wrong even if your mother hit him. You shouldnt hit back to your parents sometimes we need a slap. I dont knoww the situation but shes probablly really hurt that he hit her back, so much so that you guys prob dont realise how hurt. Talk to your mum alone make sure shes ok.

Your brother needs to talk and they need to appologies well brother does at least. One person can change the whole house hold. One idea get them together and do rehraas together and moolmantar and then simran.

Start doing simran and jaap, at amritvela if its not being done. Bani has an effect on all. Try not to worry. Just be there for one and other and rember guroo the bad times will pass.

Guroo Anng Sang

Really sorry to hear that. It is completely wrong to hit your own mother and its best your brother realises that sooner rather than later. Your mother gave birth to you hana...try and think how hurt she must be right now...

First off you should listen to your mother about how shes feeling.....if you can let your brother know how wrong that was.....an idea may be to show him some comments in this thread....t say look your elder pajee and penjee really think you did the wrong thing.

Somewhere deep inside i'm sure your brother must also be feeling guilt and not admiting it...maybe doesnt want to make the first move. Assuree him its the best thing he should do to apologise and give mum a big hug. Make sure your mum knows that he wansts to apologise and is feeling really guilty.

Try it....rest vaheguroooo bhalla karan. Say vaheguroo vahegurooo together, or along with a cd/tape when your with family in the evenings...put on your favorite shabads or something hana where you all get a friendly atmosphere.

These ups and downs happens in life..it happens and passes.....we only can learn.

Good luck! and try to smile yeah.....make everyone smile.

Really sorry to hear that. It is completely wrong to hit your own mother and its best your brother realises that sooner rather than later. Your mother gave birth to you hana...try and think how hurt she must be right now...

First off you should listen to your mother about how shes feeling.....if you can let your brother know how wrong that was.....an idea may be to show him ome comments in this thread....t say look your elder pajee and penjee really think you did the wrong thing.

Somewhere deep inside i'm sure your brother must also be feeling guilt and not admiting it...maybe doesnt want to make the first move. Assuree him its the best thing he should do to apologise and give mum a big hug. Make sure your mum knows that he wansts to apologise and is feeling really guilty.

Try it....rest vaheguroooo bhalla karan. Say vaheguroo vahegurooo together, or along with a cd/tape when your with family in the evenings...put on your favorite shabads or something hana where you all get a friendly atmosphere.

These ups and downs happens in life..it happens and passes.....we only can learn.

Good luck! and try to smile yeah.....make everyone smile.