Theory Of Evolution

LostSoul

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Religion is more than just sticking to some teachings while being ignorant about your surroundings... its important that all sikhs learn and understand scientific principles, like the theory of evolution, because it too is one of the wonders of akal purukh, it was WAHEGUROO'S method of creating us!

Its similar to to the fact that Guru Nanak told us that we can't live a spiritual life in isolation, we have to get a job, we have to work hard. Its not that money will benefit us after death, but because as important as a spiritual education is, so is a physical one.

My take.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

^^^^^

wholehearted agreement.

anything could be a waste of time, if it's not simran/gurbaani/bhagti, but we're not hermits.

not that i really CARE where we came from, i agree with shinda veerji that we should focus more on what we hafta accomplish, not on how we got to this point.. i jus disagree that it's useless information... a whole lot of stuff out there is "useless" information, and most of it is what we usually refer to as an education.. haha.... i agree with khalsa4ever